Monthly Registration Contest!

Discussion in 'Monthly Giveaways' started by Induslady, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pandusk

pandusk Gold IL'ite

Re: IL cap

Wow kavimini..

Do send us the snaps of it :)

2. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Registration Contest Winner - January 2010

Anbuvadivu

Congratulations...Anbuvadivu!

Dear IL'ites,

Am happy to be here every month to announce the lucky ILites and more so for this month which sets the ball rolling for the whole of 2010.
    Anbuvadivu is the lucky New IL'ite who joined us in January chosen for Registration Contest prize - IL CAP.
    Thanks for joining us and we look forward to your active participation in the forums. Hope you will refer our community to your friends and relatives too.

Note: Please send in your postal address by mail to support@indusladies.com to receive the special gift - IL Cap.

3. uremella

uremella New IL'ite

Hi,

Uma from Chennai, registered today, where's my cap?????

:)
    Uma

4. Laxmi

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  5. Laxmi

Registration Contest Winner - February 2010

moonriver

Congratulations...moonriver!

Dear IL'ites,

Moonriver is the lucky New IL'ite who joined us in February chosen for Registration Contest prize - IL CAP.
    She was referred to the Indusladies Community by her sister who got to win the Tell A Friend Contest.
    Curious to know about her sister who won the Tell A Friend Contest, Click here for details.

Thanks for joining us and we look forward to your active participation in the forums. Hope you will refer our community to your friends and relatives too.

Note: Please send in your postal address by mail to support@indusladies.com to receive the special gift - IL Cap.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  6. Laxmi

Registration Contest Winner - March 2010

anitasridhar

Congratulations...anitasridhar!

Dear IL'ites,

Anitasridhar is the lucky New IL'ite who joined us in March chosen for Registration Contest prize - IL CAP.

She was referred to the Indusladies Community by her friend who got to win the Tell A Friend Contest.

Anita, thanks for joining us and enriching the site with your active participation. Hope you refer Indusladies community to your friends and relatives too.

7. Laxmi

Dear ILites

This month Registration and Tell A Friend Contest winner annoucnement is special as this announcement cherishes the USP of the community - Helpful and Friendly Community. It cherishes the bond among the ILItes, the bonding in the real world relationship extending into the virtual world.

With no further delay, let me tell you that the Registration & Tell A Friend Contest Winners are Daughter-in-Law & Mother-in-Law pair.

We are very happy to announce....

Registration Contest Winner - April 2010

ChandraPrabha

Congratulations...ChandraPrabha!

Dear IL'ites,

Chandra is the lucky New IL'ite Daughter-in-Law who joined us in April chosen for Registration Contest prize - IL CAP.

She was referred to the Indusladies Community by her Motehr-in-Law who got to win the Tell A Friend Contest. Wondering who she is? Check it out here...
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/m...hly-tell-a-friend-contest-13.html#post1180399

Note:Chandra, please provide your postal address by mail to support@indusladies.com to receive the IL Cap.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  8. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Registration Contest Winner - May 2010

saranya14

Congratulations... saranya14 !

Dear IL'ites,

Saranya is the lucky New IL'ite who joined us in May chosen for Registration Contest prize - IL CAP. She was referred to the Indusladies Community by Subamalar who got to win the Tell A Friend Contest.

Curious to know about Subamalar who won the Tell A Friend Contest, Click here for details.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  9. thenunatraj

thenunatraj New IL'ite

hi i tried all names my name my hubbies shuffled and i did not get one so many wonderful ladies with same names so i chose my childrens names the two of them and thats how i got thenunatraj great children got mom a name and id

10. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Registration Contest Winner - June 2010

Buvana01

Congratulations... Buvana01 !

Dear IL'ites,

Buvana is the lucky New IL'ite who joined us in June chosen for Registration Contest prize - IL CAP. She was referred to the Indusladies Community by Shree who got to win the Tell A Friend Contest.

Buvana, thanks for joining us and we look forward to your active participation in the forums. Hope you will refer our community to your friends and relatives too.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.