Monthly Registration Contest!

Discussion in 'Monthly Giveaways' started by Induslady, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toolika

toolika Bronze IL'ite

Dear Induslady,
    I ref the site to my friend.
    She registered but forgot to mention my name in the form.
    What to do?

The Friends ID is Shilpi28

2. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

3. Laxmi

Registration Contest Winner - August 2009

kavisuresh
    Congratulations...kavisuresh!

Dear IL'ites, she is the lucky New / Junior IL'ite who joined us in August chosen for Registration Contest prize.

kavisuresh a.k.a Kavitha Suresh chosen for Registration Contest prize joined the community during the month of August and is a very active participant in the forums especially Poems & Poets Place. She has made a mark with her poems enthralling with her writings.

Ladies, join hands to congratulate Kavitha and to encourage her for active participation in the forums.

Kavitha,
    Thanks for joining us and we look forward to your active participation in the forums. Hope you will refer our community to your friends and relatives too.

Note: Please send in your postal address by Private Message so that we could send you the special gift - IL Cap.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  4. kavisuresh

kavisuresh Silver IL'ite

Hi Laxmi,

I reieved the IL cap. Thank you:)

5. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,

The Registration Contest Winner for the month of September 2009 is..

Jeffreena

who joined our community in the month of September and has been actively participating with 57 posts to her credit and and is the lucky winner of the Registration Contest for September 2009.

Congratulations jeffreena!

PS: Jeffreena, Send your mailing address to support@indusladies.com so that we can ship out the IL Cap to you.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2009
  6. Laxmi

Registration Contest Winner - October 2009

swathiram

Dear Ilites,

This moth the registration and Tell a Friend contests are bagged by sisters. Want to know the sister of swathiram who referred her to the Indusladies Community, please follow the link here:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/r...thly-tell-a-friend-contest-12.html#post929719

Swathi, welcome to the Indusladies Community and looking forward to your active participation in the site like your sister as well as referring your friends too.

Congratulations once again.
    Please send your mailing address to support@indusladies.com so that we could send the IL cap as a gift for winning the contest.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  7. Laxmi

Registration Contest Winner - November 2009

mickeymini

Dear Ilites,

Mickeymini was introduced to our community by her friend. Check out her friend who introduced her to the site in the winner announcement here.

Mickeymini, thanks for your active participation and hope to see more and more of informative posts from you and as well as referring your friends and relatives too.

Congratulations once again.
    Please send your mailing address to support@indusladies.com so that we could send the IL cap as a gift for winning the contest.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  8. Jeffreena

Jeffreena Junior IL'ite

Hi I have received teh monthly registration contest gift the IL cap... that is looking good.. Though I cudnt try it out as it was delivered at my hometown i was able to see the pic... I liked it so much... thanks for that

WIth cheers
    JeffyDominic

9. Laxmi

Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous New Year. Hoping that the year 2010 brings good health and prosperous to all of you.

Am here to share some good news and what better than the winner announcement....

Registration Contest Winner - December 2009

Kavimini

Dear Ilites,

kavimini was introduced to our community by her sister, Jaya. We are happy to choose sisters pair for the monthly giveaways - Registration and Tell A Friend Contests.

Kavimini, thanks for your active participation and hope to see more and more of informative posts from you besides your interest in games & puzzles forum. We also look forward to you referring your friends and relatives too.

Congratulations once again. Ladies, come forward to provide your congratulatory messages to kavimini.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  10. kavimini

kavimini Bronze IL'ite

IL cap

Hi Laxmi mam,
    I have received my IL cap yesterday.thank u so much to u and ur team.
    Regards
    Kavimini

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.