Money investment in share market!!!

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by Nithi90, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Nithi90

Nithi90 Senior IL'ite

Hi Frnds,

I planned to invest money in share market to increase my financial background... I dont know much about share market... someone pls help me what is the best way to earn money in share market?? s that share market business really works??

Regards,
    Nithi

2. PanduA

PanduA New IL'ite

Hello Nithi,

If you are new to share investment then you better gain lots of knowledge about how share market works, what are good shares which consistently provide you with good returns - in the form of dividends. Initially you may like to consider managed investments - that is a professional investment manager pools money from investors like you and then that money is invested in shares of various companies. The profit (loss too) is shared among the members who have invested their money.

Although investing in shares is best investment, there are dangers and likely losses of capital, the shares are volatile (ups and downs), so if you are in the market for sometimes then it could be good to make money.

I saw a thread "Can we really make money in Share market?" in this forum started by Vemala. It is good for understanding share investing. You may further like to read some good books, articles from investment magazines and some TV programs as well like CNBC and Bloomberg and so on.

Please do not jump without knowing the dangers!

Hope this helps to take your first step.

PanduA

1 person likes this.
  3. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

wait for sometime as the markets are in good trend its not the right time to enter

meanwhile you need to know what you are actually looking for
    like short term longterm......

secondly study the fundamentals of company before investing
    the capital structure and debts
    new projects after then only proceed with investment

all the best

1 person likes this.
  4. PanduA

PanduA New IL'ite

Hello Nithi,

If you are new to share investment then you better gain lots of knowledge about how share market works, what are good shares which consistently provide you with good returns - in the form of dividends. Initially you may like to consider managed investments - that is a professional investment manager pools money from investors like you and then that money is invested in shares of various companies. The profit (loss too) is shared among the members who have invested their money.

Although investing in shares is best investment, there are dangers and likely losses of capital, the shares are volatile (ups and downs), so if you are in the market for sometimes then it could be good to make money.

I saw a thread "Can we really make money in Share market?" in this forum started by Vemala. It is good for understanding share investing. You may further like to read some good books, articles from investment magazines and some TV programs as well like CNBC and Bloomberg and so on.

Please do not jump without knowing the dangers!

Hope this helps to take your first step.

PanduA

1 person likes this.
  5. sibani221

sibani221 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for starting this thread , even i am looking for the same.
    Can anyone post some links or books/magazine name here for beginners which will help us to gain some basic knowledge in share market investment.

6. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    To gain the best of this market rally it is not necessary to buy shares directly.
    There are really high targets set for market. Sensex is expected to hit 30K by year end. If you want to get benefited by this forecast then buy some top performing mutual funds. I had purchased some MFs in March, anticipating the BJP wave and I am celebrating :queen.
    You can easily get details of top performing funds on internet. I prefer moneycontrol dot com. Go for Equity oriented MFs specially equity diversified.

7. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Dear nidhi,
    If u are completely new to share market, i would suggest you first read up some financial matters through mneycontrol.com, econotimes etc. You could try investing
    through mutual funds in the beginning - you can google for the same - best MFs to buy etc. Once you get an idea of good companies, general trend, you can start
    trading/investing through some broker or even online after opening a demat account.
    All information is available if you search the net. It may seem voluminous in the beginning but once you are into it, you will be able to judge yourself whether investing / trading would be best for you. Hope this helps.

8. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

Wow thanks for sharing that.

I wantto share some information too. One must make some Investments in funds tosecure his future.There are many options available in the market. Income Fund,Balanced fund, Equity, Debenture, Mutual Fund.