young stars account - details needed

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by priyasudhakar, Apr 17, 2014.

1. priyasudhakar

priyasudhakar Gold IL'ite

hi friends,

have anybody opened young star account for your kids? i need to open for my DS. please share the advantage of that account, its from ICICI bank

1 person likes this.

2. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

Young Stars Savings Account

With Young Stars Savings Account, we will guide your child through the world of banking - from checking the child’s savings account balance to guiding through fun zones and special pages on the Internet Banking channel. It makes banking a pleasure and teaches your child to manage his or her personal finances through a savings account.

Features

Free Young Stars Debit Card*
    You can use this debit card to withdraw cash from any ATM. You may also use your debit card to directly make purchases through a Visa/Mastercard POS (Point of Sale) machine available at most stores! This will help your child to access money from anywhere.

Choose debit card with limits of Rs. 1,000 / Rs. 2,500 / Rs. 5,000 for shopping and cash withdrawal each day
    Special Internet Banking
    Standing Instructions Facility for automatic transfer money from parent's account to child's account
    Money Multiplier facility

*Debit card is issued only on request and if your child is above 7 years of age.

This might be helpful for the other parents who are looking info for the same Account....!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  3. malathi0874

malathi0874 Silver IL'ite

hi, i opened one savings bank account for my son with city union bank, the service is good, i recommend ILs to open s.b. a/c for their kids with city union bank.

4. priyasudhakar

priyasudhakar Gold IL'ite

hi ammu n malathi,

thanks a lot for your reply, sorry for my late reply. ammu, your reply really helps me to get a clear idea. malathi, sure i will check about city union bank