put daily 10rupee note in a box - innovative saving idea

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by priyasudhakar, Jun 11, 2011.

1. priyasudhakar

priyasudhakar Gold IL'ite

hi frnds,

today is my bday, i was thinking something new to try, suddenly i got this idea, thought of sharing to u,

daily morning after u get up take a 10 rupee note and put it in a box, set a limit , say 6 months or 2 yrs likewise, at the end of the year take the amount saved and use it as u wish, may be u can put in savings account or u can use it to buy something,

as additional tip , during some spl days like bday/anniversary u can add the gift amount u got ,into this box

is this idea interesting? reply frnds, and if u have anything innovative like this , do share with me

priya..........

2. angelrobert

angelrobert New IL'ite

Good idea. I suggest that at the end of that month you can deposit the amount as RD in a bank so that after an year you get an interest, small though. Moreover keeping it in the home may provoke a need for which you may have to spend before the intended tenure.

3. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

I agree with angelrobert. I will calculate and withdraw the amount from bank such that i dont have more surplus cash in my hand. This way, i can cut the spending habit and also the amount earns interest in the bank.

4. priyasudhakar

priyasudhakar Gold IL'ite

hi angel and deepa,

thx for ur reply, ur idea help me a lot.

i wil sure to put the saved amt in RD

deepa, ur idea also seems gud, try to follow, i wil put the amount gn to me for house expenses in my account and spend wisely, thx a lot deepa for ur idea, interesting