1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hubby's good quality

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Huma, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

Hi everyone

My husband's main quality is his helpfulness.... if he's able to do it..he will do..although i think a lot of people take advantage of him... but that's another matter....

so what is your's husband's first quality?

take care......

2. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Huma,
    Nice thread. Actually it triggered my thoughts as to what it is. It has been 10 years and all these years he have been showing one one good quality of his in instalments. In the initial years of marriage he was not so sociable, but later he became one. Though he is not to be regarded as a reserved person, it will take time for him to move with any new person. But once he moves with them, he will do anything for him. This is one of his best quality and it has also proved to be the worst quality when he gives them the money they ask for which they easily forget to return back unless and untill it is asked for.

But the most best quality I adore in him is, his love for the family.

3. nyeturi

nyeturi New IL'ite

Hi Huma,
    Nice thread. My husband is having moooooooooooore good qualities really..... one is he is having more patience than me, and if he will come late from office also he will give 1 or 2 hour for me to relax and he will take care of kids and home and everything. I am very much thankful to him and god.

4. rohinis

rohinis New IL'ite

Finally someone starting a positive thread about their husband on this site.

Would be nice to learn specific qualities and how much you appreciate it.

5. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Yes this is indeed a good thread too. I love one quality best in my hubby.
    His innocence. He is more innocent than any other possible innocent person in world. And I think I would love to inherit that quality. But in due course of life i have matrued down and become sometime diplomatic.

6. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Huma,
    Nice topic, My DH is a very patient and affectionate perosn. I love his habit of having documents, bills in order, unlike me though I do keep imp papers safely , when I need it urgently I will search for it. This is one among the many qualities that I love in him, others being his patience and his love towards the kids and me. He takes care of their needs , that comes first, other than that he has no ego hassles with my working.Touchwood!!!!!!!!

7. humerarouf

humerarouf Senior IL'ite

hi huma,nice thread.it is very important to remind oneself about the good things in our near ones ,the stress of life can easily make you forget these and one tends to see negative attributes only ,my husbands biggest quality is his patience and he has oceans of it,also he is a very gentle and well mannered person and i know he will stand beside me whenever,whatever.plus he has a strong arm so a great help in moving furniture and opening jam bottles.

8. saraswatibhat

saraswatibhat Senior IL'ite

Hi Huma,

A very nice thread indeed........Though there are things I will be complaining abut my hubby this thread made me think about the good qualities which is above all the complaning qualities.!!

The one of the best quality I like about him......his innocence......and also the dedication towards his work.....

9. padmasowrirajan

padmasowrirajan Senior IL'ite

My Cutie Pie

Dear Huma,
    Your thread has made me look deep into me to look at the best side of my husband. Actually we had a small(oh probably big, so what???!!) fight yesterday night, and i was so close to hating him. But when i came in to check in your thread, i couldn't help sporting a smile thinking about him. He is blessed with many good qualities which makes me lucky(and so is he). I won't mind telling you, that i tend to become a stubborn and arrogant pig when it comes to arguments with him and espicially him. He has the patience of a turtle, which irritates me to no end. In the heated argument, if he gives me some soft reply i will be pushed to the point of breaking some thing. I have a real temper, but he is been as patient with me as i am not with him. He will
    readily apologize for whatever he did to upset me, even in the case of me being unreasonable. He has got a very humorous streak which makes me go unnoticed even in my own family. He is aboveboard in everything. He doesn't like to dish the dirt, back-bite and gossip. He is a very down to earth person. As long as i have lived with him,I dont remember him being unfriendly and hollering anyone at all. There is not a single mean or jealous bone in his body. He does and listens to whatever i say, that even his father would tell my parents and his mother, that if they want something to be done by him they can get it done through me. My FIL passed away in Feb, i miss him so much. He(my fil) has always been there for me when my husband and i argue. He made me see the best side of his son. And when i am not around he would tell his
    son about my good qualities, which has made my husband to love me more every minute. I am always grateful to my Fil.
    These 7 years of our married life has just fled by. There is still a long way to explore more of his qualities(bad/good).
    As i am finishing to type, i am reduced to tears.Your post has really brought tears to my eyes thinking of my husband. As i didn't talk to him from morning, not even through phone, I miss him so much. I am waiting for him to return home from work. There is not a single day that went by, where he didn't tell me "i love you", but i wondered if I would talk to him today for him to tell that. Since i am totally mollified now, i can tell him how much i love him. Thanks Huma, for giving me the chance to write it out. After all, its not everyday we sit down and write about our better half or any body for that matter.

10. MeenLoch

MeenLoch Silver IL'ite

Interesting thread indeed. As for my husband, I love when he makes up after the fights we have. He makes the first move.
    His orderliness inspires me a lot too. And above everything else, I have never seen him bitch or talk about anyone behind. Good qualities of someone he might mention once in a while, but hardly talks ill about anyone. After having met so many men who gossip behind, I feel he truly stands out among the rest. He s very emotional and hence aware of my sensitivity. So he avoids talking about certain things if he knows I don't like.
    And he helps me in kitchen washing vessels if they are too much. Once in a week he cooks and takes me out once in a week.
    Huma, this activity was something like thanking god for whatever he has given. Others may or may not read our posts, but it led me to think and feel good about the same...