1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

help me out dear............

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by tanu khurana, Jun 19, 2010.

1. tanu khurana

tanu khurana Bronze IL'ite

hello all IL's,
    I think IL is the best gift a lay ca get where we are ourselves with similar women around lending their helping hands to get us out puddles of miseries........
    NOW COME TO POINT, I JUST NEED A HELP FROM U SIS.....my dh is very reserve sought doesnt want to go out, or mingle with friends or anyone..just love to stay home all day,he works for 5 hrs come home and just sit with laptop...........i sometim insist him to tak me and kid out he simply say no he dont want to go out...doesn't want to bother abt us.............i try to convince him with so many ways..........but he say he want to stay home..i try each and everything but its waste..............he is very boring and makes my life more dull............ we even dn't hav outings on anniv or bdays.......
    I FOUND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO CONVINCE HIM ON ANYTHING............HE JUST LOVE TO SIT WITH HIS LAPTOP AND DOESNT WANT ME AND KID INTERFERING I TRIED EACH AND EVERY WAY BUT ITS IN VAIN...............

2. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Have you tried going out without him? Maybe when he realizes he is sitting at home all alone, spending all his time with laptop instead of family... he will realize what he is missing.

3. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

When it is time for Diwali, if you celebrate, put a Phoolzadi or a sutli bomb under the laptop, as soon as he sit with his laptop, you can celebrate with crackers and kid can clap(see movie Aamdani Atthani aur Kharcha Rupiya you will get some idea) . Make sure they explode... This guy needs a shock of life :rotfl

Last edited: Jun 19, 2010