1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Horoscope problem....How to convince girls parents?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Ravik, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Ravik

Ravik New IL'ite

Dear friends,
    I am Ravikiran and i am in love with a girl and in both of our sides we have revealed that..The problem is that my horoscope has ketu dosham in it and adding to that her dad is a heart patient and his age is running abt 68 yrs and he doesnt knows abt us,only her mom knows it..Now her mom too has turned against us as i m having dosham and it was said it ll create death to her..Also her mom is not trusting things related to pariharam too and she is saying she ll not take risk...We cant live without each other and she is struggling a lot bcz of this problem...We dont have trust in this horoscope but its getting difficult for us to convince her that such problems will not occur..Can some one help me how to get rid of this horoscope issue atleast..?I need some concrete evidence to prove, is that will be available..Any kind of help is accepted humbly..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Horoscope problem

Ravi

On a positive note....if you beleive in astrology, if this girl is in your destiny your marriage would surely happen no matter what hurdles come in your way....

Also...start doing the pariharam. Dont pour in money or run to priests etc..but do the pariharams yourself where ever possible. I guess for ketu dosham worshipping ganesha will help alot. Also consult any proper priest and astrologer on the pariharams to be done and do them diligently(if you run to 10 priests they will give 10 diff. views and methods..so instead talk to one priest and stick to the pariharams suggested by that one priest)...am sure all these obstacles and hurdles will be vanished (if you know Ganeshji is also the remover of all obstacles) so now you should be able to relate better to your situation.

Have faith in god. Do the pariharams and pray to ganeshji , things would surely appear more positive goodluck!

Please browse through our forums reg. astrology etc..http://www.indusladies.com/forums/astrology-numerology-and-more/

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  3. Gooseberry

Gooseberry Senior IL'ite

What SriVidya said is right. Don't go to 10 priests wasting time,energy and money. Stick to one and be done.
    This is one way of solving your problem. But since you said you do not believe neither does your GF in horoscopes so you might want to solve this issue via this route.

Get your horoscope changed!!! YES!! Get hold of someone like a priest who can be bribed (sorry), who can show that there is no dosham at all in your horoscope....Problem Solved!!! :)
    Send the new horoscope to the girl's mom and say that there was an error in entering the time of birth, date or whatever,,,,,,,some slight error.....which showed that you HAD dosham earlier but now since the data has been corrected so you don't have that dosham anymore......:thumbsup

My apologies for suggesting this but since you said you don't believe I suggested this route. And for that matter, birth or death of anyone is not in our hands and does not happen due to dosham/error :crazy in someone's else's horoscope. But what to do, how can we explain to someone whose mind is so deep rooted in these beliefs?

4. Ravik

Ravik New IL'ite

From no where she got introduced to me so i was thinking positive that god has sent her to me..But now the hurdles we face are a lot and lot. Bcz of this itself confidence level is drowning down but as u said doing pariharam will counteract my problem but how to make her parents believe that such risk will not happen..Even approaching a well reputed astrologer sounds a good option and do u know any of them in chennai or some other places so that in personal i can check it out... Is there any saying regarding the pariharam in some vedas something like that..

5. Gooseberry

Gooseberry Senior IL'ite

In my opinion:

You can NEVER!! make them believe or convince them, you are doing some thing to nullify the effect of the problem they are imagining...fear of death!.....GOSH!!
    So, going through back door seems only possible solution to me.....

There is no real problem here, they are IMAGINING something and you can do nothing about, but you can work your way smartly around this whole issue to finally marry your GF.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  6. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Ravik, I am an example of horoscope depicting MIL not being there or her life in danger after I married.Well nothing like that happened and my MIL is hale and hearty after my marriage. In fact tables turned on so called horoscope prediction in my case. My MIL was not well before my marriage and we all thot what is in my horoscope may indeed come true.But it didnt happen.She recovered miraculously and has no complaints. Mind you I am married for more than 6 yrs. Now she proudly claims my entering into family is good luck for her. What can be said about this?

This is an example nobody 's life line or health is tied down to another person. Do ask and pray God to reduce this effect. Sometimes we need to decide by ourselves rather than parents deciding. Arent you an adult? Definitely you are. And even your girl. So think properly and come to a decision. Also I feel there is some other reason to not agree to the marriage which is masked by the horoscope problem.Ask your girl? Good Luck.

7. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

whats your lovers' take on this?i mean the girls' take on this? If something happens after your marriage, would she be able to brush it off and move on with life? or she would hold on to it saying...my mom said it..this was supposed to happen etc?

Everyone says we dont beleive in astrology...but if someone had told them the effects of it (like in your case girls mom already started saying, what all bad might happen...) so this thing sticks at the back of our mind and takes away our peace. Best thing would have been not disclosing any astro related problems to her...but now that the problems have been disclosed...did you tell her about the compatability and other factors?? b/w you and the girl?

I guess the fear instigated by her mom is kind of wallowing up you and slowly it would seep in...so dont let that happen...most of the times we manifest what we beleive in...so if you beleive it is nothing...it is nothing....and viceversa..so be strong and be at it...

8. Ravik

Ravik New IL'ite

Its that her life life would be in danger if we marry so..But she is also in a most pathetic situation where her dad's health is very poor at the same time she cant live without me too...My dad is working our both horoscopes and he is yet to say the result...I couldnt find the where to find the compatibility between me and her, if there is any link to see it i ll do it..

9. Tara09

Tara09 New IL'ite

Do you believe this? It has everything to do with your belief.

You have handed over the control to your dad and hence this suspense.....
    IMO.....you shouldn't have even consulted your dad on this once you decided to marry this girl.

10. Ravik

Ravik New IL'ite

I m not believing such things but this is the reason said by her mom..As she is saying this, i asked my dad to look for the solution..In the mean time i m looking any solution from here...Even if i get any small solution it ll be helpful..