1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Birthday gift for Spouse

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Tweety, Dec 27, 2007.

1. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Dear bunny

How did you organize all these stuffs

After marriage I did not go out without him and also as working women I can't go and buy the gifts, tried to buy few gifts on line. I feel that the rate seems to be huge and also worrying about quality.

For each and everything I need to expect the helps from anyone. As I dont have that much friend dont know what to do,

Asked the helps to his friends they said wil help me but they doesn't find the timing,

Can you please share your experience it wil help me lot. I am having very les s days,

2. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi

Thanks for your tips. How to create a romantic map. Please provide the way to do this.

3. cvsakhila

cvsakhila Senior IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

Here is something my hubby did for my last Bday, he said he did a lot of browzing before he came up with it, nevertheless i was touched and it felt original and different.
    He had pasted a beautiful hand painted heart shaped sign outside my main door which said "world's best wife lives here" inside it.:spin
    I live in an apartment so I have loads of neighbours, some ladies gave me jealous looks and others found out it was my Bday and wished me i felt on top of the world.:rotfl

Last edited: May 29, 2012
    7 people like this.
  4. cvsakhila

cvsakhila Senior IL'ite

Also the previous Anniversary he gave me Love Coupons, a box full of them, he had hand torn pieces of paper in the shape of hearts and written stuff inside it, like "A kiss", "Laundry","cook", Vacation", "shopping" etc.
    I could encash it anytime i wanted. I still remember taking out the "shopping" coupon and going out shopping n number of times the coupons had a renewal date for my next anniversary. I loved the Idea, i call him genie when ever I want to use a coupon :p
    hope that helps
    Akhi

5 people like this.
  5. arsru

arsru Senior IL'ite

What i've done is, I've taken an outline of India Map, first pointed all the places which we went. For e.g., Chennai, Pondicherry, Alleppey, Mysore. These are some of the places, I've pointed them on the map, then joined all the points together like how we join dots to bring it to some shape. You can get it some shape if possible. Else, joining alone will be sufficient. This I decorated with glitters. The outline with one color and the inner joining curve with another glitter. If you've travelled only say one state, you can take an outline of only that state.

1 person likes this.
  6. arsru

arsru Senior IL'ite

This is really nice!
    I'll give a similar one to my husband which says some of the above and adding some dishes.

2 people like this.
  7. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends

Thanks for your different experience

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks for liking my story book idea witcheerychutti Bow

9. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Atlast i have started to buying gifts for my husband birthday. I have ordered Photo Pillow, Magic Bug in online. and bought the greeting cards. Hope within his birthday (13 june) i will buy all the gifts.

Asked one of my relation to buy the dress and wallet
    Thnking to book a cake and flower in online
    Waiting for photo to create a personalized news paper

Let you know once i complete all the stuffs :).

once again thanks to IL friends to gave a nice tips for gifts.

10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

All the best Bhuvana :)