1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Birthday gift for Spouse

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Tweety, Dec 27, 2007.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks ranjani16 for your likes :)

2. MrsRathna

MrsRathna Senior IL'ite

Re: My DH Birthday

Thats Lovely...and Romantic Lady...

3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks MrsRathna for your likes :)

4. bujji_1522

bujji_1522 Silver IL'ite

Re: Need Gift ideas for my DH Birthday

Hi IL's....

After going through this thread, i started planning for my husband's 30th birthday(first one after mariage actually) from past couple of weeks, which gave me ample amount of time and ideas to think through for his surprise...last year was our first birthday together, but i cud not buy or celebrate anything as we just landed in US and no car etc etc, so this birthday i wanted to celebrate big and i wanted to compensate his all the 30 years with my 30 gifts....thanks all for the ideas....

My colleagues have helped me a lot for the gift ideas...i got around 50odd ideas which i drilled down to 30...infact 29, the 30th gift was me myself :)

I took a day off on friday and packed all the gifts and wrote the riddles for all the thirty places in my home(this was a big test for me :p)...my dh spent almost 1hour to find all the gifts and like was almost exhausted by the time he was supposed to cut the cake...lol...he patiently opened all the gifts one for each year he has spent...and the gifts were also placed like according to his birthday order...like softoy for his first birthday...toy bike for his second...etc...it was really fun...it included a photo book with all his childhood photos which i managed to get it from his brother...and a DSLR...which he was asking for an year...whatever he wore and used on his bday was his gift...

Thanks again ladies...

4 people like this.
  5. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I go through this thread. all are sharing very good ideas. Jun 13th is myhusband first bday after marriage. Now i am staying in join family. i think i could not celebrate his bday well since my MIL might be will scold why wasting money for this (i am not sure. 50% having confident she wont scold). I am working. i did not go for purchasing without him. how can i buy the gifts. For trailing last month i ordered T-Shirt in online and delivered into his office address. but he is not like that color and cloth quality after discussed with i was exchanged T-Shirt with his selection.

Can you please give me some other ideas. i am thinking to buy a gifts to his friends but i am not sure how they will select the gifts. i am having hardly one months. for my birthday he celebrated well by cutting a cake at 12 am. went to beach restaruant in ECR road and went to movie and temple and in night he gave very cute watch.

me too wish to his bday very well than my bday.

so i think this idea wont help me

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Re: Need Gift ideas for my DH Birthday

Dear Bujji,
    that was really aweeeeesome...
    selecting 30 gifts is not a great thing but selecting according to the age...wow.that was really cute!!
    god bless you both :)

7. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

8. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

2 people like this.
  9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks for sharing with us deepa :)

10. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite