1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is your hubby your best friend?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Ravisanu, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Ravisanu

Ravisanu New IL'ite

Will you share all your feelings with your husband just like your best friend?

Will he give you best ideas and full support in all the things which you do?

What is the change which you want to see in him so that you can live a better life then now?

What is that you want to change for him?

2. RadhaG

RadhaG Senior IL'ite

Yes, he is my best friend. :)

He is very supportive and gives me good ideas and is supportive

Nothing drastic, may be a little more punctuality.

It would be great if I were more honey tongued and less critical!

3. saami99

saami99 New IL'ite

Hi ,
    Yeah he is my best friend.i share every moment with him past n present .He gives ideas and boost me when I'm sad:drowning:drowning.he also shares everything with me.One thing I want him to change is his short tempered nature & I want to change the same thing in me :):):):):):).

Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  4. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

Hi,

He is more than a best frnd to me.
    I share with him which I never shared withanyone in my life.I even express my feelings(any prob) regarding his mother toooo.

regards
    amul

5. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

No,I don't think i can call my DH my best friend.
    some times he may sometimes he may not. depends whether he agress fully with what I do.
    He is too optimistic and too overconfident about himself.also if anyone praises him, he totally fall at the feet of that person.
    i will have to become a little more optimistic

6. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

hi,

yes indeed, he is my best friend. he is my greatest supporter in anything and everything i do. he believes in me a lot and always trusts my judgement. he is the first person with whom i share my joy or sorrow.

there is nothing i would want him to change.... he is perfect the way he is...... but coming to think of it, may be it would be great if he really got a surprise gift for me on special occasions rather than asking me what i want. but, i shouldnt complain cause i am getting what i want!!!!

as for myself, there is a lot of room for improvement... i am always a work-in-progress. may be i can stop harressing him abt the hrs he spends at office..... nah.... then what else will i complain abt???

7. mlk2009

mlk2009 Bronze IL'ite

No he is not ..
    He is very controlling, judgemental and paranoid which automatically disqualifies him as a best friend.
    I love to discuss serious stuff with close friends (girls) and keep my talk with DH mostly about stuff relating to home, kid, job and outings...

Unlucky Me :(

8. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

YES...He is..[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  9. Cool1

Cool1 New IL'ite

Hi all,

Yes my DH is like a friend to me.We enjoy and have fun together just like 2 best friends.I discuss everything with him.(Though I filter the topics to be discussed with him:)).
    Hmm he is way too supportive.He shifted from his city and took transfer to join me since I was not getting a job in his place.Left his parents and whole family behind.

I just adore him for the way he is.Though he is a bit short tempered,he always makes it a point not to cross his limits and shower me with extra affection to make it up;-)

I wish I too had little more patience and some point of time maybe I should learn to share him more with his family .

10. RadhaG

RadhaG Senior IL'ite

On second thoughts, I guess my answer should be more like he is one of my best friends :)....women friends, any day make lovely sounding boards