1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

how to become mentally strong?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by lovely26, Mar 17, 2009.

1. lovely26

lovely26 New IL'ite

I'm very much weak.I cry for all small things and i want to become mentally strong i want to face this world.How to become strong mentally please suggest.

2. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Thts a good question Lovely.
    Why dont you take up the IGNORE rule to avoid an unnecessary arguments or fightings.
    Try Ignoring certain things in life and see the changes, you will definitely see th world with more confidence.

3. NandiniGG

NandiniGG Silver IL'ite

Make yourself so much busy that you don't get time to think about it.Do anything like your hobbies etc.,socializing,outing with kid,part time job etc.The more you meet outside world...more new things you learn more you start becoming confident.Read good books or novels to keep your mind occupied all the time.
    start making good frnz and try to have fun with them.
    Make a note what your weaknesses are and what can you do to make your weaknesses your strength and Start working on it with a goal in mind.
    Always keep smiling and don't think that something wrong going on with you.I know its difficult but just thinking about negative things not going to help anyways.You have to create reasons for yourself to be happy.
    Start working hard for a better future and a good,healthy,happy life.
    Believe me you can do it and you have all the stamina to do it.You just need to motivate yourself.

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

HI dear
    do not react to things, if someone tells you something just ignore and walk away,do not react, start to be calm, be patient, just do not react, if you will start ignoring you wii not be effected and if some one even tells you something don't take it to heart just ignore.
    you will see how much itwill help you and don't let things get to you, be focused on what you want and be positive.
    hope i have helped you
    love
    alpa:cheers

5. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Hello Lovely,

First we need to understand if someone don't treat or respond then we should think that 'It's not end of world'.Then automatically you get out of the worry.If you don't worry for people and day to day activities then we will become automatically strong.
    Don't worry if some one don't say hello.
    Don't worry if some one don't repect you.
    Don't worry .... For all day to day human activities and try to concentrate improve on your self.I think doing regular exercise, take lot of stress away from you.Participate in spriritual and read good books...........

Take Care.

6. NandiniGG

NandiniGG Silver IL'ite

I forget to mention one thing.....being financially independent is very important but being emotionally independent is also as important.
    There is lot of material on internet about how to be emotionally independent ..search for it and go through it and ladies here gave you very valuable advices like ignore the small things and don't worry if people not giving you responses.You have to be self confident.If you want to be strong ..then its your will power which will make a strong,confident,successful women.

7. vandannav

vandannav Senior IL'ite

hi

start a hobby and be busy with your own stuff.get over any kind of confusion and start building up confidence,become self dependant,and the most important thing is do not react ,just respond.one thing i suggest is take up few things that happened in the recent days,think how you could have handled those things other wise,do not let feelings overcome you , start taking control of feelings.

regards
    vandannav

8. infinitehopes

infinitehopes Bronze IL'ite

9. manjiri

manjiri New IL'ite

10. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

HI,
    start your day by giving auto suggestions to your mind, saying"i am strong. i will face the world with courage. i will do the correct things. i will win." do this for 5 mts first. then increase the time. do not get emotionally upset for small things. have faith in GOD. these are only small suggestions.
    with love
    pad.

1 person likes this.