1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Good Memories from Married Life - Only Married one please :)

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by inboxsweetee, Feb 19, 2016.

1. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

Friends Lets refresh ourselves and let me know how was the first year of life from Jan to Dec lets say means complete one year lets rewind and tell me how the new chapter Started and pick only good memories lets refresh and Be happy.

Let me start with me ..

Got Married In October . So here are good memories from first year of married life

October - First week was bit nervous but surrounded with happiness. Rest whole month loaded with fun , adventure , excitement . And realized got a good companion for life time :)

November : Relatives and Friends invited us for several lunch and dinner parties so both enjoyed thoroughly. Hardly my husband allowed me to cook . always outside food restaurants , bakeries, ice cream parlors what not...

December : My husband got complete 2 weeks off and 1 week addition he took extra leave and flew me to different destinations. We did lot of Masti (Fun).

January : Loaded with New year , Pongal/Sankranthri - enjoyed the month thoroughly

Feb : Valentines Month offcourse whole month I got gifts :) every thing in heart shaped that was real big surprise too..

Mar : Hot summers :) But this is the time i started experimenting my cooking skills ... I started the learning from this month only ...

April : Same as March . Happy too.

May : Hubby's Birthday :) But Again I got gifts .

June : We know each other for long time this was good strong feeling . Nice month too..

July : Relative started visiting to stay with us for a while. I cooked Nice and take care of them and hubby appreciated a lot .

Aug : Started with visiting some good temples far from city too . And had long ride ...

Sep : We were talking more on how 1 year passed away no idea

And just refreshed whole year as now :)

So this was mine how was yours first year Married Life :) ... I know you can rewind and share ...

Also Pick only good stuff please , lets be happy and positive

3 people like this.

2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Good to see all your happy memories categorized month by month! friendssmiley Good collection of memories! :2thumbsup:

As many married couples, we visited many places, good fun and much more.
    One thing that I would love to tell is our road trip for more than 300 kms. Yes it was a bike drive through the forest routes. It was awesome! We both enjoyed like anything. Seeing many animals in front of our eyes! : )

And my husband was not driving the bike, he was flying actually. All I knew is I just hugged him tight and closed my eyes! And thats not harsh drive because he is tooo good in driving bikes.

And still it remains as a fresh memory for both of us : ):banana

Mery, Amica and inboxsweetee like this.
  3. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

one of the wonderful memories you shared . I too expect to share month on basis, whenever you sit calm and have time share it :)

4. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Done :) ...

5. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

Cooooool ;)

6. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

lot many views no responses..

7. malini16

malini16 New IL'ite

hi friends, let me share mine.
    ours was a love marriage. Was on june 1st, the entire month was very full of travelling between two states, AP and TN since my parents stayed in chennai and his in Guntur. But his work place was Hyd. He had to join ofce so no outing. We started our new life in hyderabad.
    july - brother visited me. I was missing mom n dad and packed home with anna. Back in chennai within a week got offer to join work - placement Hyd.
    Aug - Return back, joined ofce. Started a routine.
    Sep - Birthday month, hubby got me a digital cam as a gift. Life was all fun.
    oct- Love, life, offce routine continued.
    nov- Wanted to visit parents for diwali, booked tickets, but couldnt go because of a terrible accident the day before we had to travel, the same train. God just saved us!
    dec - Hubby booked surprised tickets to visit my parents. On cloud9.
    Jan - visit his grandparents for sankaranthi - Lot of fun.
    Feb, mar, apr - routine daily life with loads of outing.
    may - peak summer, End of may visiting parents again to celebrate First anniversary!!!
    thanks for the thread, so lovely it feels to refresh those thoughts.

8. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

Thank you Malini . Nice :)

9. gauridinesh

gauridinesh Platinum IL'ite

This one should be fun :)

Got married in Jan.
    Jan - we worked in chennai together in same office. And it was love marriage, so the first couple of days it was weird not having to say "bye" at the end of the day :) Went to goa for honeymoon. Had a blast.
    Feb - Project got busy. But enjoyed newly married status :) In office too, everyone was happy :)
    March - Got an onsite offer to Europe. Was sad to leave india, but since both of us got opportunity at same office, took it.
    April - Started settling down in a new country. Realized that I was getting sick often. Started vomitting on a daily basis. Had no idea what it was until one day my sister asked if I had missed my periods ;-) Bulb lit in my mind. Had no idea how to test pregnancy. Sister helped again. Went to medical store and purchased the test and guess what? It was positive! OH MY GOD. Husband was scared , I was happy , tired AND Scared
    May - The vomitting got too much. Dehydrated. Couldnt move. in a foreign country, no friends and food was a MAJOR problem. Would call mom daily and cry. H was clueless and worried. In the end, it was decided to send me back alone to India .
    June to August - Was at my parents place :) Good times. Got pampered. Missed H. but he kept sending flowers and chocolates .
    September - H came back from Europe. Happy to see my big tummy :) Moved back to chennai with him. Bought a new flat that would get ready by the time the baby came.
    October to November - Went back to parents on maternity leave. H would come every weekend.
    December - Proudest and Happiest day of my life! became a mom. Cant forget the look on H's face when he held my daughter. He looked at me and said "Thank you" :)
    January- Back to chennai. New flat , new world. Started managing work and baby and cooking. Busy yet contented :)
    P.S: Have left out all the bad memories (a.k.a drama by PILs) purposely because this post was only for the happy ones :) But the happy ones FAR outweigh the bad ones . So thanks for the thread!!!

generic likes this.
  10. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite