1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband is weird. I have feelings to him like brother.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ritzlucky, Feb 13, 2016.

1. ritzlucky

ritzlucky New IL'ite

Im glad i found this forum. I need help regarding a very weird issue that i am facing. Though I may not consider it really troublesome but I want to avoid any further consequences because of this behaviour of my husband. We are now married for 5 years and have a kid too, my husband is very short tempered and gets offended very soon, but he hasnt ever beaten me, moreover he is really good person. Before marriage we did not have much communication and after marriage i realised that my husband was not physically attracted to me. I love him but at times I used to get angry on him. The frequency that we had was really less. once he confessed that he liked a girl who ditched him, in turn i honestly told about my past too. For a while things seemed to be better and we had kid. But again he was too busy in his work and gave very less attention to me, Once we had a big fight in which we fought a lot and I accused him of things which I regret forever. one thing i told him is that my ex was better. This made him furious and we didnt talk for about half year, we were on the verge of breaking up. Thankfully everything got in its place but still we did not spend much time getting physical. Ofcourse we used to indulge in intimacy sometimes, once while on bed he told made me swear that I will always speak truth, nevertheless I always wanted to be completely truthful to him. He asked me if I get physically attracted to others, n I said its natural for any woman, he again asked if my ex was attractive physically again I said since we were in relation I was attracted to him. He said that always want me to be faithful to him but on the otherhand wishes to fulfill all my needs. He asked me who is the guy that turns me on, I was very puzzled but went ahead and named a serial actor. Next he said lets have a play, just close your eys and imagine I am that guy and go ahead and freely enjoy and satisfy your fantacy, I was not comfortable but gave in because after so many months he wanted i
    it, i thought it would end there, but he started to do it regularly, and I once told him tht i would not prefer this, but he got angry and said that you are never satisfied with anything i do, to avoid any further havoc i just continued silently as I was getting my share of happiness and our frequency in bed had hacreased a lot. It kept continuing and he started to ask me about a real guy, i had named one of my collegue. Now the problem is its been 6 months that he is out of town and I have started to imagine this collegue of mine, not that I would go to him ever. But I have started to consider my husband like a brother and this man as my lover. The feelings are getting intense moreover this guy is good friend of mine and ocassionally flirts too. I just want my hub to do normal things. How can i really tell him, i feel so afraid that he will get angry and leave me.

2. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Dear OP, sorry to say this, but you both need professional help. Please go to a counselor / psychiatrist.

1 person likes this.
  3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Agree with kcb here Op.
    Who knows what the problem is.
    Too much honesty from you?
    Your husband having low self esteem?
    May be he likes his wife thinking about other guys
    May be you like making him insecure ...as he tries harder.

One thing is sure...this should be solved between the two of you and only third person involved should be a therapist.

Don't get close to the'lover' guy.

And remember...no guy (or gal)is as good as the guy in the head.So may be you need to give th guy in the head some rest.

3 people like this.
  4. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Have you tried telling your husband how much you like things with husband?
    Try making him feel like the object of your desire.Tell him some white lies.Tell him you saw him in your dream.Tell him to shut up about the other jokers and be your hero.

Make him feel like a normal man if you want him to act like one.Seduce him.Keep your eyes open.Take his name while love making and make him feel he is hot.

NeetaR and kcb like this.
  5. Justanotherwife

Justanotherwife IL Hall of Fame

:exactly:and if I might add ... we don't need to tell everything that goes on in our minds or about our past, not that we don't want to but just that we know they can't handle all of it.

2 people like this.
  6. ritzlucky

ritzlucky New IL'ite

Thanks for the reply. I am wondering why would any man in this world like to see his wife with other guy, that too getting intimate. Moreover why did he get so angry when i mentioned my ex name to him. I am basically in a big puzzle. Well i wouldnt get closer to that guy ofcourse, but the temptations are really very high because literally from about past one year my real husband is my hub during the day and it feels like this collegue of mine is my husband in bed. I have realised this affinity from him only recently when my hub left out of country.

I have tried telling him, but he has anger issues, i am afraid he might stop talking with me again, not that he will hurt me physically. But mental torture is worse than physical torture. Everything goes well if I comply with him, and if i dont then its hell.

7. ritzlucky

ritzlucky New IL'ite

@kcb, how can I take him to a Psychiatrist, wouldnt that offend him more.