1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How I was blessed with a gem of a person

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by iyerviji, Feb 8, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Parents want their children, especially daughters to be married in time, because if the marriage is late everything will be late. My father was no more to think of my marriage as he expired when I was 18 years old. My brother was in search of a groom for me. My younger brother was also worried because I was nearing 30 years. He told me that one astrologer told to do pooja to Radha Krishna and my marriage will be fixed. I also started doing pooja to Radha Krishna as I did not want to be a burden to my brother. He wanted to get married after my marriage but someone came to know that he is holding a good job and is a nice person and they were after him to get married. So he had to get married. He used to take good care of me and my bhabhi also. IN the night he will come and see in my room whether I am sleeping or not. Whatever he used to buy for his wife he used to buy for me also and at times take me out also. He bought a scooter which has side seat so that I can also go with them at times.

Every week my brother used to go to the astrologer who used to have a book with horoscopes and he had to select his choice and astrologer will see whether it matches. My husband also used to go to the same astrologer and once when he had gone another guy who had seen me had come there and he did not have much height so he could not get married to me. He told my husband that if my horoscope matches with mine he can go ahead saying it will be a good match for him and told my husband he liked me but since he was short he could not marry. This was how my husband came and saw me and everyone liked. As always girl seeing ceremony was there I was told to sing a song, they were given sojji bajji. My two sisters in law, brother and my husband had come to see me. After going home my husband told his mother the girl is very thin, though he was also not fat. My mother in law told him after marriage she will put on weight and recommended him to get married to him. Finally before the age of 30 yrs I was married, thanks to Radha Krishna pooja and my brother who told me to do that pooja that I was married and got a gem of a person.

17 people like this.

2. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Vijji maa,

It was so nice to read about your marriage. Thanks for sharing with us.

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Pratyusha dear for making my day and making me happy with your first feedback, as always was disappointed there is no fbthough 277 views. Thanks once again

1 person likes this.
  4. maya9876

maya9876 Silver IL'ite

Hi mami,

Very sweet story. Also very nice to hear you consider your hubby a gem of a person. Very lucky are the women who feel that way about their husband :)

1 person likes this.
  5. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Mami,

Yes, by God's wish and blesses you are blessed with a happy married life.

I too believe that marriage happens because of God's wishes only.

Take care,
    Vaidehi

1 person likes this.
  6. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Did you ? Put on weight ?

:)

4 people like this.
  7. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks vijji amma for sharing u'r experience.

1 person likes this.
  8. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Aunty Everyone Is having problem in life but there will always be happy ending ! Just need to keep faith on god.

i got married at the age of 24 but still not blessed baby...but i am sure i will become mother one day .... God gifted me my gem (hubby)..Never seen such person till now :) i dont knw how to thank god for this gem :)

2 people like this.
  9. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Sweet story. :)

Good thing that short man was kind enough to tell your DH about you. :thumbsup

2 people like this.
  10. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Very Good To Know about your family!!!

As you sow so you reap mam .. :)

Congrats to both of you and a blessing to know about RadhKrishna Pooja's importance.

Thanks for sharing Mam,
    PS

2 people like this.