1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion needed..am confused

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sweety127, Dec 30, 2015.

1. sweety127

sweety127 Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

I have a confusion and ladies pl help me out..

I am pregnant and my organisation takes care of most of my medical expenses. I go for regular check ups to one of the famous hospitals in the country..but i have been hearing negative reviews about it from my fellow colleagues who did their delivery there.. all of these girls had c-section and now my H is extra cautious of not letting me go to that hospital..

This man doesnt know the language here and is finding it difficult communicating with the locals and hospital ppl..He is afraid as he dont have any friends here to help us out during emergency..But am damn confident of handling myself..MIL is at home and takes care of the house. My parents would join me during the last month..but he insists I go home to my parents, get my delivery done and return back in a few days..
    On top of it he says he and his mom will stay in a guest house for a month till my delivery and not in my home as it is small and also he wants to avoid any misunderstanding between his mom and my parents....He will visit me daily from morning to evening and return back in the night..I feel bad for my parents..I got angry and told if I will have my delivery at parents place I will not return till 5 months for which he is not ok and started creating scene..I just told whatever he does nothing can equal my parents care...He can just come during delivery and go back..

I am afraid of all dramas that might unfold..Even if am all alone i can handle this situation..bringing both set of parents into picture ..am terrified..What should be the ideal arrangement??

2. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

hey dnt hear all those rubibsh go to the hospital u like but take care of u'r self dnt neglet a minute also

3. RedFlower

RedFlower Silver IL'ite

How far is yours and your parents home. If you wish, go to your parents home and say that doctor has advised not to travel after delivery with the newborn atleast for 6 months. Lets not directly deal with things but be tactful.