1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Theolder I get the more I realize that the things that costnothing,hold themost value

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by iyerviji, Nov 25, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Re: Theolder I get the more I realize that the things that costnothing,hold themost v

Thank you for your feedback

2. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Re: Theolder I get the more I realize that the things that costnothing,hold themost v

Dear viji maami,
    A very nice post. Yes, as you have rightly brought out, marriage involves tremendous give and take attitude, rather more of giving than taking also. And truly blessed are we who have matured over the years ,understood our spouses and settled into a feeling of contentment about our married life. Yellow mango has so rightly said, every girl who gets married, starts off with a hope and wish of lifelong happiness. Circumstances, bringing up in different environments, individual natures,allpose a threat to a marriage and a maximum of understanding/adjustments from both partners is the only way out for a stable relationship. It was good reflecting over these issues and reading the insightful replies from our other IL friends.

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@joylokhi dear glad you liked the post. You are right dear we are blessed to have a understanding husband and living our life wit contentment. You have said everything about married life in your one para