1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

courage to the right!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by krishnendu, Jul 31, 2015.

1. krishnendu

krishnendu Bronze IL'ite

Hi!

I been thinking of a divorce since many years , but never got ht courage to do it.
    I am in a very toxic,abusive relationship which makes me copromise and settle for less.I have a daughter and jobless.What and who will support me ,i don't know?
    My family doesn't want be back with them since i have two unmarried siblings.I understand my parent's situation.My father asked me to stop tolerating everything and get back home.BUt i am weak and very sensitive.what to do?

2. Grihani

Grihani Gold IL'ite

Find a job first...very very important to be financially independent. Does not matter what job it is, start earning. Gives you a lot of confidence to take decisions.

2 people like this.
  3. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

You have your dad on your side. So, be brave. If you feel you are sensitive, grow a thick skin... Work on it.

Counselling might help you figure out how to turn things around or whether to leave the abusive marriage. Good luck.

4. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    You need to be financially independent which will give you all the strength to deal with other issues in your marriage. First get a job and then other things you will be able to decide.