1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why EMA

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Desiindian, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Desiindian

Desiindian Gold IL'ite

Before reading forums here, I was thinking men fall second time for another young women, married women never indulge in EMA, etc. I am really surprised on reading so many ema threads stating all above are wrong. I believe there must few ladies and men who are second wife and second husband, left their first family for ur current one. I am just curious to know what makes them to leave their first wife or husband for this person. I could not ask this on face to anyone. So on this forum I am posting this question. What made you to choose another partner ? What sparked he or she will b the perfect one? Take this one only as discussion....

2. Vasundhra

Vasundhra New IL'ite

I am also curious to see the answers to this question. Hope IL's with experience open-up.

3. sing

sing Silver IL'ite

An american friend of mine once raised this topic, although the context is in the US. Women / Men seem like more geared towards the spark they experience during the first encounter and expect to retain the same punch :eek:mg: as times goes on.

The reality is different, the sheen of the romance is lost, life becomes monotonous in a rather short time with responsibilities.

EMA is mainly to get back that excitement which eventually leads to physical intimacy, and hence and affair begins but will end at some point and continues perpertually with different men / women.

So far as India goes, it seems unfortunate such things are happening, esp in the metros. Men and women go after the same kind of excitement i.e. the same reason for which the american people go. The justification being, its ok, lets try it out kind of feeling.

Conclusion : What I understand based on seeing all this crap, we are perpetually after intimacy with excitement with one person, the truth is that it never lasts forever, which should be understood. Take the relationship to a new level through openness and understanding as opposed to surreptitiously seeking pleasure outside.

1 person likes this.
  4. Vasundhra

Vasundhra New IL'ite

Well articulated thoughts. Hope this conclusion gets across to the men as well somehow.

5. lucky22

lucky22 Gold IL'ite

Excuse me for my ignorance here, but what makes you think that the person marrying second time(i.e,"ladies and men who are second wife and second husband") were involved in an EMA? Especially, what makes you assume that one "leaves" the first spouse for the person who they are involved in an EMA? People go for second marriage for a number of reasons, like failure of first marriage due to incompatibility between both spouses or due to abuse by one spouse on another spouse or even death of one of the spouses. Please don't try to jump into conclusions or judge that people opting for second marriage are doing it coz they couldn't keep it in their pants and were involved in an EMA cheating their present partner. Yes, there are a percentage of people who do that and i can write an entire book on people like that, but it isn't a fair assumption that all people going for second marriage are involved in EMA.

Why, oh why couldnt you ask this to anyone to their face? Are you afraid that you will be given what you deserve to make such assumptions and judge others? So you think it is fine to ask it on a virtual forum because you dont have anything to lose :notthatway:.

I apologize if i have offended you or anyone on this thread with my responses to the "discussion" but being a divorcee myself, i know how much it pains thinking about a second marriage and how much it pains to think what my parents would go through while searching alliances for me. Why go through all this pain? Just because i had loads of bad luck while i was marrying for first time or that i was blind to see the red flags during the courtship period? So my humble request here is please dont assume anything or judge anyone, as people going through second marriage struggle already have so many questions from within themselves and dont need anymore attitude like this .

3 people like this.
  6. A75

A75 New IL'ite

How is EMA=Second Marriage. Another MArraige happens when you have compatibility issues , abuse or Nagging or sexual preferences or what everreasons. EMA is just crushing your patner outright. you are cheating and you are a coward. Both are not the same and never the same. May be EMA leads to a second marriage, but not always a second marraige happens due to an EMA.

When it comes to EMA I dont think there is much of a difference btw Men or Women.

7. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

Just for the record, I don't think the OP meant to cast aspersions on divorcees or everyone who has ever had a second marriage. She seems to be simply asking, if you left X for Y, then I would like to know why.

OP, you may soon have 37 million answers to your question!:rotfl
    Another link.

Actually, you perhaps ought to direct your questions to those very polite seeming Canadians, eh?

8. sing

sing Silver IL'ite

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional - Gautama Buddha

You can never predict how people behave, the common man/woman's mind is weak, dwelling about your senses.

Admit it or not, the ulterior interest is primarily sexual if not explicit, it is an implicit thing. Craving for the attention as women are, sex as for men.

That is human nature, we can't blame anything, its all about biology. If you know who you are, what you want, know how to love yourself and be happy, nothing stops you from pursuing what you want.

Limitations are planted in your mind by the society, liberate yourself girls, liberate... be the free souls. No man is a saint, no woman is a goddess.

9. Desiindian

Desiindian Gold IL'ite

Lucky22, ur ignorance excused. The title itself shows ema. I hv mentioned clearly second wife or h, who left their first spouse to stay with current partner. Read after coma. Knowing someone's personal life and asking very personal and sensitive questions either on face or through private messages is what is rude. This is a social website, I hv this question and posting it here. Whoever wants to share, let them reply. No one is targeted. That is why lets keep this as a discussion, no words war, no omg, no name calling. Last line in org post. FYI, I have heard people having ema questioned directly by their friends, they keep quiet or have no answer, so this thread whoever wants to share, they can write here under fakeid as well.