1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Extramarietal affair to my husband , Am 5 months pregnant

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shashi4, Jul 29, 2015.

1. shashi4

shashi4 New IL'ite

Hi All,
    My husband is having extra marietal affair , Was married in May 14, He is just ITI and am Mtech. He begged me that he loves me and married me, now am 5 months pregnant and got to know about his extra marietal affair , got to know that its going on from past 6 months. Am really crying everyday and making my baby to cry. Even after getting caught in phone about this he is not accepting it and worst part is still continuing it.
    Please guide me how to handle this as I am bursting out of pressure.

2. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

@shashi4
    Hugs. Take care of yourself else your BP will shoot up. Is there a place where you can go and be calm for few days? Parent's or sibling's, go there think calm on how do you want to proceed with this.
    It's really important you stay strong for the baby.

3. shashi4

shashi4 New IL'ite

Hey dear thanks for your reply , I stay in bangalore , if i leave this place it will be more helpful for him to continue his activity. Feeling very difficult to digest this

4. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Dear Do you really want to continue this relationship. Why do you cry for a person like this??? Please don't waste your tears and spoil ur health as well as ur baby's health. You are young, be strong and move on in life....

My hugs to you... Take care of your health first!!!

1 person likes this.
  5. Grihani

Grihani Gold IL'ite

Are you working? Take proofs of his illegal affair, and contact his family. If he doesnt change, leave him but just be patient till you have baby, you need the strength to handle all this. He is taking you for granted, you deserve much better

6. soni1987

soni1987 Bronze IL'ite

Dear OP,

First of all go to your parents place untill your delivery... dont think that it will be easy for him to continue his affair.. Anyway the affair is going on if u are present or not present....

So what matters... Stay away from him ... Before leaving collect all evidences..
    Show it to your parents and his parents...

Even if he stops the affair with your pressure or pressure from society do you really think he can love u same as he used to do before... I dont think so...

Think about it.. But for now take care of your baby and yourself.. for peace of mind go to your parents and relax

7. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

omg this is so common story of hubby having external affair when wife gets pregnant :spin
    really sick of such husbands....why the hell they commit a relation when they dont hve any values....idiots...sorry dear but i really feel like giving good to such husbands..

anyways i really dont know what to suggest. but what i feel is that at this point of time your baby (who is innocent of all) has much importance in your life. give good food and health to him who will b your asset in coming time. invest upon that and pls as someone said give time to urself and take break. if he really has some moral values will realise or else i dont think he deserves anyplace in your life and your tears.

i really pray that this is just a phase of time and will flew away soon.

8. shashi4

shashi4 New IL'ite

Thanks all for your replies , which is really giving me moral support, As you guys said he does not deserve me in any way.. either in education , job , nature. I dont have father , My yelder brother wants this way to happen and he said while getting married that it will be for only one year inspite of finding a good match. My second one supported. Now second one says every one has good times try to manage relationship. Only my mom is pampering me and taking care.I dont even have good friend circle to spend time with. Inspite of keeping extramarital affair my husband shouts seeing my phone, and made to sit at home. Am working , right now working from home.

9. Grihani

Grihani Gold IL'ite

@shashi4 You may have to take some hard decisions with or without the support of your family. Right now, focus on your baby and your work. Slowly accumulate evidences and contact a good lawyer after the baby is born. This man does not love you, he wooed you, fooled you as you were a good catch in every way and now moving on to the next one. He is doing all this because he knows he can get away with it. Save up money, keep all your things including jewelry, cash safely with you for now...some planning required now, you have whole life ahead of you and you can make it. Be strong for the sake of the baby.

1 person likes this.
  10. shashi4

shashi4 New IL'ite

Even though I know truth , I am failing to understand at this point , All the above replies are making me realize known truths.. which gave me courage. Thanking you all once again for your support to lonely me