1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

3 years gap

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shishira, Jul 24, 2015.

1. shishira

shishira New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I have been at home not working for the past close to 3 years.Now i have started applying for jobs and waiting to attend interviews but feel a little low on confidence due to the 3 year gap.I am not very particular about the nature of work or job profile all i want to do is keep myself occupied whole day and off course earn decent money at the same time.Is there anyway who has gone through this and what did you guys do to feel confident/comfortable?

Thanks,
    Rashmi

2. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

Are you into IT field? If yes, then you are definitely lucky. Almost all top companies have 'back to work' programs. Please look for these in their official websites and apply.

3. caramel

caramel New IL'ite

One of my friends got placed recently after 4 years gap due to her pregnancy and other health issues. So, don't worry. Give your best and you will definitely get it.. All the best...

4. Gauthu

Gauthu Bronze IL'ite

One of my friend after a gap of three years got into job. Don't loose hope and keep trying. Enroll yourself into job related discussion in online forums... This will def increase your confidence level. all the best :)

5. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite