1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whom to trust? Pl help me

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sweety127, Jul 6, 2015.

1. sweety127

sweety127 Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am onsite and had been really busy at work. H has relocated to my city along with MIL and everything was going on smooth..

my H has informed parents that he would come and meet them before leaving. But since he was so busy he was not able to go. Instead he suggested them to come to airport to send him and MIL off..Again he was too late for the flight and they left through the emergency exit and told them that he could not meet them due to so & so reasons. My parents were disappointed. Again H called them 2-3 times and they did not pick up the phone as they were busy.

now the problem is H is angry that they did not contact him. According to him he did not disturb my parents for anything and still they dont understand his situation instead behave like this. He also told he called them many times after that too and they did not pick it up. when i asked my parents they told they got only 2 calls on the day he left and they did try calling him 2 days back and line was not reachable (this is true as H had nil balance in his phone and I too faced same pblm)

I told today H to call my parents but he was like i will take care of that issue you dont come inbetween. They are not behaving in the right way. I am feeling so unhappy sitting here..Am also not knowing how to tackle this situation smoothly..

Please help me out ladies.

2. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

3. vidhyabaskar

vidhyabaskar Gold IL'ite

Not able to understand what is your fault ,sweety127 ?

4. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

Your husband called and apologized that he could not meet your parents for some reasons . Tried calling . Can you parents call back and enquire now that they are in new city about how they are getting .

Or you can do a conference call to all and talk for few minutes .

5. IndoCadWife

IndoCadWife New IL'ite

Conference call and clear the differences between the two.