1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mood wings and confusion abou my love with my husband affect my sex

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by gayu031287, Jun 29, 2015.

1. gayu031287

gayu031287 Senior IL'ite

Hi Ladies

Let me first tell you about myself and my husband. I am 27years old and got married 3 years back. I know my husband 6 months before my marriage and got to know him through matrimonial website. I only chose him. First my parents liked him and even I thought I like him(coz I was in a depression of my 4 years old breakup and wanted to move on. I thought to search a guy myself as I didnt think my parents would be able to choose the right guy for me). Everything seemed to be so nice to me earlier. He used to come all over from south india to meet me and we used to spend goo time befoe marriage and I also had sex with him before marriage. Since I had a guilt feeling that I had sex with him I had to marry him even after my parents didn't ike his family.
    Now let me tell you about my problem. Actually before marriage me and my husband did sex twiice. And that time since I had done sex for the first time, even after not enjoying it much. I faked as if I enjoyed to him. He said that he doesn't like to do oral sex because smell is coming from my vagina but still he used to do ORAL with me before marriage.
    Now after marriage :-
    1. He changed totally. In the sense I fin him totally incompatible and different in every sense. I really dnt like him at all. He is a very pammpered child at his home. SO if anyone says anything to him e would not listen at all.
    2. I hate his foo habbits. He doesnt eat anything at all. He eats only 4 vegetables and his mom cooks speciall for him which makes me totally angry.
    3. SInce his mom is not well so she sleeps in our A.C bed room till late night 12 or 1 . Which annoys me and make moody.
    4. His sister is 40 years old and is unmarried and not well again. She always creates a negatve environment at home and it makes me feel very irritated.

Due to all the above factors and many many many more factors makes my very much moody and I cry all the time.
    Because of these factors I also feel that I don't love my husband and I really sometimes feel like going away from this home.
    The main problem is that due to my MOTHER IN LAW sleeping late till nght in our bedroom and also my confusion about my love with my husband I dn't get time or have mood to do sex with my husband.

I feel very upset and infact much more iritated when my husband approches me for sex. I am totally not in mood. Also he doesn't do ORAL sex to me at all which is my FAVORITE part. I totally feel he is different afte rmarriage and was different before marriage. I also dnt have the pleasure while doing sex which I get while masturbating.
    I feel things could have been diffeent if I couldn't have married.

Now we are planning baby but I dn't feel like doing sex.

Please help me how can I get myself to mood. How can I froget about the drawbacks of my husband and concentrate more on sex with him.???
    Does it really feel as much pleasure as you masturbate while doing sex???
    I never feel the same pleasure and that is another factor which stops me from doing sex.

Plzzz help guys!!!

2. bulesha

bulesha Silver IL'ite

Moderator please move it to intimacy forum:
    You are 27, married 3 years back at 24 years age & depressed by break up of 4 years old relation so at 19 years of age you started your relationship.
    Your explicit description of sexual preferences indiacates of troll, Now even it is a troll, let me give answer to your problem which in fact self-imposed.

1. He eat 4 type of vegetable: Is this a problem?
    2. He is pampered child: Is this a problem or he doesn’t listen to you or not according to your wish. Which you knew before marriage as well.
    3. His mother is not well & she sleep in your AC bed room: Can be fix easily by installing AC in her room.
    4. His unmarried sister who is not well, spread negativity: if you feel so than Just drop it as you drop stone.
    5. He don’t go down on you: Do you? Maintain high hygiene standard.
    6. You don’t have mood for sex & not enjoying: With so many negative thought about your husband, how you expect to enjoy?
    We only give what we have, if we have hate inside, we can hate people for even no reason. Drop all the negative, and start loving yourself first because than only you can love someone even some of dislike habit of him. Why one need to change other as per their choice instead of adjustment. This is the biggest of mistake people make in married life. Take a break off from thing which you don’t like, think over to sort it out. You are too young to ruin your married life.

3. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

You don't seem to have any serious issues,
    Be open, Talk with your DH and find a solution.

You had enough time and freedom to choose your life partner. At least, DH is not harassing you or creating more troubles in your life.

May God bless you,

4. jmsd

jmsd Silver IL'ite

I disagree here.Passivity is also a kind of harassment.

OP

Does your MIL sleep in your room till midnight and then leave .
    I can't get it.
    It seems deliberate .
    Get a AC installed in her room by asking your husband nicely.

Skipping oral is making you angry,right.Should not be a big issue esp when your husband has already given you the reason.Have you to tried to address it?

IMO while passions rule when one is single,marriage teaches how to handle things more mature and placid manner.
    i would suggest not getting upset over trivial things.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  5. gayu031287

gayu031287 Senior IL'ite

Thank you for your suggestion guys.
    Actually I have been married from past 3 years and I am actually bought up in a family that was strict and well disciplined.
    1. Yes my mother in law sleeps till late midnight coz she feels comfortable in our bed and also ofcpurse AC and makn reason is dat our house is small. She sleeps in hall which is very small and we cannot put A.C in hall right now. We can surely move to another home for this solution okay accepted.
    About my sister in law guys you just dnt know. She is very very very negtive. Much than I am. You know she is 40 years pld with lot of health problems and unmarried so she will be frustrated all the time and show all.her frustration at home and keep shouting always at hone.I have tried all options to talk to her but she doesn't like me it seems. She is vry vry moody and she wd not even eat wat I cook so my Mother in law only has to cook and I do not cook. :(
    You guys are really not understanding my problem. I think in future if I have kids will it not learn wrpng things due to such behavior of my sister in law ? Will the kid not think that coz my sister in law shouts so badly on her mother I can also do that.
    About my husband's food habbits. Let me tell you one thing. Because he eats only only only 4 vegetables and no other things. You know how embarassing it is to go out with him when someone invites me for lunch or dinner to their home. Because my husband would not eat I dnt even like to go to my relative'a home. When any function or festival or POOJA we are supposed to eat traditional food. But my husband would not just because he is soo picky. I am soo tired of his this food habbit. How the hell would he get energy for his age then. He is 31yrs old. Again will my kid in future not think that my dad doesn't eat anything so even I would not.
    4. About he not doing oral sex. I have tried everythibg. I used intimate wash also and shaved also. But his nose is very strong it seems. One question if his nose was soo strong how could he do oral.for.me before marriage ?

I posted here only because I am depressed. I am a positive girl only but when things around me are not posiive then I become negative myself.
    Tell me now for all the above mentioned problems specially food and my sister in law how could things be solved in future. I mean to say will it affect my kids upbringing or not.

6. gayu031287

gayu031287 Senior IL'ite

Well I have discussed everything with my husband. Its of no use. He only shuts me up. You dnt know why these things bother me so much.Because I am facing it. I am thinking negative because things around me are negative. You yourself tell me in a place where the daughter(my sisiter in law) shouts at her mother like anything. i mean she doesn't even repect that she is her mother and the hell shout even worst than you could scold anyone. What would my kid learn from such things ? Tell me one thing with such a stubborn and picky food eating husband how can I manage my kid if it also becomes like my husband.
    I am working lady and it is very difficult such a situation.
    Only physical harassment is not the only problem faced by people. Okay!!!