1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Modern women/wives

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by msindu, May 31, 2015.

1. msindu

msindu Bronze IL'ite

Recently I have been thinking.
    Has modern lifestyle made us women become more materialistic and less caring? Is this what our previous generations fought for? How does that differentiate us as a being from the men who disregarded women in the past?

Women looking only at paycheck and wealth before marriage. Why are we not consider if the guy is good and his behaviour?
    Women are smoking but how does that help us? All it shows is we are becoming increasingly as stupid as men who don't look after health.
    My mother used to make delicious homefood and handfeed me till I was almost teenager. How many women are doing now? Everyone is only after processed food old.
    Fighting amongst ourselves. I agree that a woman's worst enemy is another woman. Why can't we get along with each other and create a good and strong family? Why don't we treat our daughters better? What do we hesitate to educate our daughters better to protect them from prying men?
    Rising extramarital affairs by married women. What happened to the mothers devotion to the family? What happens to these kids?
    Increased prostitution, even college kids involved. What is happening to our values? What do we tell our parents?

What exactly does it mean to be woman now? Will our kids give us the same value as we have given to our caring mothers?