1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Perfect marriage and we love eachother too much, but....

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Hari4all, May 25, 2015.

1. Hari4all

Hari4all New IL'ite

I love my job as housewife and mother but some days I'm just so bored. I see many sad posts about troubled marriages or both husband and wife working or no love in marriage type stuff Isn't there anyone who is happy but kinda just looking for good advise on boredom issues?
    Weve been married for 8 years
    my husband works alot
    I have no family or friends
    i already watch a lot of netflix
    i already tried sewing and yarnwork
    we have 23+ yrs age difference my in laws don't relate to me
    eating doesn't work well lol
    my husband lets us out once a week
    no community events where I live

any housewives out there who can relate?? Any? I feel like I'm always odd one out

1 person likes this.

2. sansha

sansha New IL'ite

Dear friend,

I hear your pain and boredom and relate a lot to some extent minus kids and not so much working hours for husband.. but yes no community event.. or family very little of social interaction.. I am well educated but could not do a job due to an accident... those moments I recollect.. especially the weather we lived in. Just count on your friends you make here and pick up a hobby course.. language, go to gym, get yourself in a small community work will definitely help.. Hang in there..

3. CrayoNess

CrayoNess Platinum IL'ite

What do you mean by "your husband let you out once per week?" You do not need his permission going out. Visit parks/playgrounds, libraries and meet other mothers. There are different activities where you can have your child with you. Get a babysitter and go to the gym, swimming or other activities. When are you planning to go back working?

4 people like this.
  4. Hari4all

Hari4all New IL'ite

@sansha Thx ;) I have no friends I can't go to gym he uses car for work so I'm stuck unless it's Sunday wen he lets me use car sometimes lol

5. CrayoNess

Get a second car if you live in an area with no public transport/services nearby.

6. Hari4all

Hari4all New IL'ite

Thx crayoness;) He lets me use car once a week so I drive around a bit To get out and see things And I don't mind I have to get permission and he lets me use it Because it's his car and he needs for work And if I get babysitter it would have to be my sis in law but she works now And I worked in high school once for like seven months I can't work now My husband wants me home it would be unpractical

7. CrayoNess

Try to get to know your neighbors so that you can hire their teenagers to babysit. Or meet up with other moms in the playground and you can switch babysitting times.

8. Hari4all

Hari4all New IL'ite

Ya I would want but it would be more cost just for me to go to library and parks three times a week :/

9. CrayoNess

Move closer to the stores/gyms/playgrounds or get a second car. The child (how old?) will anyway need to go out and be with other kids.

10. Hari4all

Hari4all New IL'ite

And I tried to meet other moms around my age but most were single parents and worked a lot and they married ones had problems :/ I'm so out of luck lol