1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does your DH know these info about you?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Mahanu, May 24, 2015.

1. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Dear all,

I logged into IL after a long time and saw that only discussions on marital problems are there, of late, in Married Life section. I was feeling sad to see so many ladies going through tough time in their married life. I pray that their problems may be solved as soon as possible.

Just to change the mood, I wanted to post this thread.

I believe most women and men would like the physical proximity/presence of their spouse as much as possible and want them to be good looking, well dressed, etc, etc. I hope most of you would agree on this.

That being the case, I wonder whether husbands know the vital statistics of their wives? Also, dress size, lingerie size, footwear size, etc. Vice versa, do wives know these info about their husbands.

Whether you and your DH know these info about each other? thinkingsmiley

If Yes, how did you/he come to know about it? I mean, whether you/he asked for it directly or came to know about it by chance like when going for shopping, saw it in the stuff used by him/you, etc. ideasmiley

Have you/DH ever gave any surprise gifts :gift :wowto each other based on the knowledge of these information?

2. msindu

msindu Bronze IL'ite

If you are husband and wife you should be able to discuss and share anything about each other. But it will be embarrassing at first :rotfl. Otherwise what is point of marriage? Anyways after spending time with another person you will automatically know these things.

3. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

msindu, thanks for sharing your views.

I still doubt, how many husbands know these info regarding their wives, unless they are of very romantic type. But, on the contrary, I have seen that many women know these info about their hubbys.

2 people like this.
  4. bulesha

bulesha Silver IL'ite

One must be dump enough not to know his wife’s cloth size until unless she keep them in bank locker.

1 person likes this.
  5. Grihani

Grihani Gold IL'ite

I know my husband's ...but I dont think he can tell mine accurately if I ask him...I dont think he pays attention though I shop with him all the time..

5 people like this.
  6. mmanjari

mmanjari New IL'ite

My husband knows my stats and I know about his dress , shoe size as well.

I am totally surprised that there would be any embarrassment in knowing statistics of each other. Wife and husband know each other much better than anyone else, talk to each other about any damn topic in the world without getting judged. Why would there be embarrassment ?

7. mimmyme

mimmyme Gold IL'ite

knowing each others stats is a big thing....i doubt many DH don't even know what color, flavor wife likes.

Mine is good with stats 90% times...still he manages to get extra small or extra large at times......don't know how gigglingsmiley
    That's really the surprise for me every single time:lol:

8. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

What is the big deal here. My husband knows all my stats, preference and price levels too. I too know the same about him. We both know the same of our kids as well. In fact, none of us came up with this knowledge just like us. It is a learning process while living together under one roof. If not only, I would be surprised.

My husband asks me before he buys unless it is a surprise gift. He learns from my response; thus gives surprise based on this.

The surprises goes utterly flop at times, but we both learned to like the richness of each other's choice with time. But size and stuff are openly discussed; thus no confusions.

1 person likes this.
  9. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Are you sure all husbands except dumb ones know their wife's sizes for various items? I think it actually depends upon the personality of the husband/wife and how close they are to each other. It cannot be generalised. One may take care of his/her spouse very well, but, that does not mean they know everything about the spouse.

10. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

This is what I am trying to tell.