1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lonely Feeling

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by lavanya1980, May 18, 2015.

1. lavanya1980

lavanya1980 New IL'ite

Feeling very lonely and unwanted. Returned from my parents' house after staying there for more than a month with loads of advises from few relatives and a few neighbors. (The actual reason is not known to them though)

I had some hope that he may return someday. But now gradually losing it. He really don't want me. No calls from him, Doesn't answer my calls or messages. Disabled his FB account, he rarely used to visit usually, now he removed it altogether.

Yes, Feeling lonely and lost and totally unwanted

2. suhasini22

suhasini22 Bronze IL'ite

Op,your post is very vague,looks like you are in much pain....donno what to say.but hang in there sometimes life throws hardest of times but you should never lose hope...try to involve yourself in doing things that you love the most and stop thinking about your husband and marraige for now.take care dear.

1 person likes this.
  3. Poetlatha

Poetlatha Platinum IL'ite

Dear friend, try to contact your common friends, who you can count on and with the help of them try to communicate or meet in person to resolve the situation. I Hope and pray things work out for you, only you know exactly what is going on, so act accordingly as needed. Either wait and watch or if you have waited enough, act . As well try to relax yourself with the things you like to do. And if you have any good friend or cousin who can give company and help you wisely approach them, good luck.

4. Metamorphic

Metamorphic Platinum IL'ite

I don't know about your issue. But with the little I understand, I would say, Change your focus. You seem to focus all your energies on longing for him to come back to you. This will drain out all the life in you.

Instead start focusing on rebuilding yourself or something related to you as an individual and not as a married woman.. I understand that you cannot altogether stop thinking about him or long for him. But it should not be your primary focus.

Hugs to you!

5. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

Keep yourself busy.Are you going through separation?

6. lavanya1980

lavanya1980 New IL'ite

yes

tears.jpg

7. Rohanj

Rohanj Gold IL'ite

Hi, I do know your problem so I won't be asking you. Why don't you go and meet him personally instead of waiting for him to contact you through electronic communication means? He's staying in some hostel right? And you do know it. So go and meet him. I can't remember if both of you have tried counselling. If that's an option left, you can go for that. Otherwise,...

8. ImNotALady

ImNotALady New IL'ite

Feel your extreme pain of being lonely and NOT being wanted.

It appears that your husband is a lost cause...Think this way...He DOESN'T DESERVE A LOVING, CARING, HUMBLE, SENSITIVE partner in you.

So, tell him to F**k Off!

And Move On!

Try and think positively that things happen for a reason, and for better...!

Forget any obligations to ANYONE in the world...You're responsible for your own Happiness!

DO NOT LISTEN TO PEOPLE; THEY WILL ALWAYS TALK NO MATTER WHAT!

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART AND PLAN TO LIVE YOUR LIFE FREELY...!

Take your time and get involved into things that you're interested in; whether career, hobbies etc.; anything that takes your mind off of feeling "vulnerable" and helpless.

Become independent; seek out friends who have common interests with you, as well as connect with your emotions without judging you.

Find a partner who is more compatible with you and the one who loves, cares for you and understands you. Enjoy the life without any negativity and fears.

In the end, NOBODY owes you anything and you DON'T owe anybody anything for living your life on your own terms.

NO MORE FEELING GUILTY...!

I wish you the luck and a very happy life ahead.

9. Sukkumalli

Sukkumalli Senior IL'ite

try to lern something new..it will be difficult to start..but once you start you will be fine. Vocal music, Instrumental, tennis, basketball, driving, new languages, dancing anything..Join some classes ..You will feel better and you will certainly come out of this feeling. YOu will be able to realign yourself and the focus will change

10. Rohanj

Rohanj Gold IL'ite

I think she should go and meet him and ask about the future. I did comment this earlier, but the other posts were deleted. Not everybody is the same. Some cannot handle this. You just can't expect from everyone to accept the past. Her husband is of conservative types.