1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

An Update and Thanks _ I have moved on in Life from control freak guy

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by DrKadambari, May 8, 2015.

1. DrKadambari

DrKadambari Gold IL'ite

Hello Friends,

Few years ago i posted my issues here and had wonderful support - you folks were the only ones I could speak to then. Here is an update who vaguely remember me and I would like to thank you all for hearing to me when I needed...

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/married-life/102702-some-dont-change-my-dh.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/married-life/116410-am-i-over-reacting.html

some of my previous thread - as am updating my status after many yrs.

I always said my life issue is his anger..below is the reason he masked himself with Anger

2 yrs ago accidentally found H having online adult chats with various women across countries. Not one two but many of them.. he has even met them in person. After we moved to US he has started hooking up with hookers chatting online. it came as a complete shock and I read thru all those chats that had happend for years even before and after our marriage..

I spoke to him and asked him why he gave me this tuff deal and he didnt expect me to speak and thought i would jump all over make rukkus. Long story short he apologized and said he wants this family and he would be sincere. Got checked for STD and both were fine.

I was working and life was busy and an year later again I asked him out of some hint about some missing stuff - he managed and then he confussed he went to a hooker. I was done i said u r not gonna change again same saga.. that it would be the last chance.. He does is bcas i fight with him alot.. (really)... 2nd chance (note between first and 2nd time i never asked him if he was f*K*ng around or anything)

Life moved very fast and we visited india there were fights on pity issues he created when i thought life was good and later i find from his call logs that he was in touch with someone in india continuously when i asked he said i was stupid and finding faults always.. Later confessed he was out with women again.. (i was in india on extended vacation while he had gone back to US)

Why was i still having patience.. bcas I thought there is a kid not to jump out of marriage.. and see if i could fix it..

He was going thru depressssion for 2 months as he was alone in US itseems so took him to psylogist in india and in US for a week.. but his stupidity increased so much that he was mentally torturing me ..he kept me like captive cutting all communication and we lived in a house where none can come even when we scream. when i cudnt take it anymore at some chance when i got a mobile phone of his, i called the cops while he was in his peak of madness.. they took him and i flew back to India with kid... parents who knew nothing were in shock.. i was all relaxed and have been relaxed.. he came after his case got over.. begged pleaded everyone to return... i didnt bother much abt him.. .I am happier than I was in the last decade. My family heard all crap they had never thought of a person can do about their Son In Law..

Have no regrets.. no crying sobbing... gave enough chances.. gave enough support.. but I cudnt change the dog's tail...

Found job now in india have a routine and plan to move out from parents to my own house in few months with kid.

Thats my Happily ever after - A New beginning

60 people like this.

2. MyselfandI

MyselfandI Silver IL'ite

a new beginining is nothing but a new life, good luck

1 person likes this.
  3. dimhere

dimhere Gold IL'ite

All the best in your new life! Wishes and prayers to you...:)

1 person likes this.
  4. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Congrats on the rebirth, literally. May you find more happiness :)

1 person likes this.
  5. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

It's great that you finally had the courage to make a decision and implement it. Some of your posts have been very hard to read. (Isn't he the guy who denied even food?) Anyway, best to you and all happiness. And yes, you can't change a person.

1 person likes this.
  6. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @DrKadambari ,

Nice of you to come back to IL family.

Have you legally separated from him? If not consult a lawyer and complete the necessary formalities. Otherwise you may have complications later both in your personal and official life.

Start a new life. Forget all the past but remember every lesson you learnt, particularly those which could have protected you from these pains. Right from where you made a judgment of this person.

Cool off... and start afresh. Life can be beautiful. Have faith in God and fill your heart with love. God bless you and you child.

8 people like this.
  7. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

Hello DRK, I do remember some of your old posts. I am glad that you are finally out of this relationship. This was a long time coming, but then you will at least know that you did everything you possibly could to prop up and salvage the marriage. Good Luck for the future!

BTW, Suryakala is right. Make sure all the formalities are completed, so that you are legally disentangled from this guy. The past does not speak well for his future behavior. Be safe!

4 people like this.
  8. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

A big hug to you...and all the best for your future endeavors.

1 person likes this.
  9. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Congrats.... I am sure your new life will be happier and more peaceful than ever.

1 person likes this.
  10. adinil

adinil Silver IL'ite

salute to you...keep it up:)

god bless you

1 person likes this.