1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is he interested .. Your views needed on this match

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by nolife, May 5, 2015.

1. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    Iam divorcee on hunt to get remarried as u all know.
    I got this divorce match last week. I liked the guy as far as looks are concerned and Job as well. He is working in US.
    Last week his mom told that his son will call me on saturday, i agreed.
    on Friday his mother replied with a message stating that he son is busy with work and can not talk that weekend. I replied her back saying that I am fine to talk on any day , weekday as well if he is free. He did not call me.
    Again on last friday, his mother called and said that they will come and see me.
    They have seen me and liked me. She told that her son will call me/message me via whats app.
    He did not call me or messaged me on saturday and sunday. on Monday morning he messaged me saying he is busy and he will call on Tuesday asking me the convenient time. Now today he again messaged me saying that he is busy and will call me tomorrow.

I feel he is not interested in proceeding or just messaged me on his moms force because he has postponed talks thrice.
    He is doing IT job and i am sure most of them in US do not over work.
    Please advice what shall I do?

2. purplyflower

purplyflower New IL'ite

To my knowledge people in US actually have plenty of time , but cant judge too fast, be patient give him some time,

2 people like this.
  3. coolgal123

coolgal123 Platinum IL'ite

He may be really busy....give him benefit of doubt ....if he is not interested in you he can tell u this clearly...you just not put any hope in him now as anything is not clear yet frm his side...

4 people like this.
  4. CrayoNess

CrayoNess Platinum IL'ite

Having a mother arranging dates - that would be a red sign for me ...

4 people like this.
  5. Sparkle

Sparkle Platinum IL'ite

@nolife:

Give it sometime. You should decide on what to do later if this pattern of postponing repeats for a while.

2 people like this.
  6. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Give him benefit of doubt. Wait for a week and don't initiate any contact with him. If he hasn't initiated any conversation drop this match and move ahead.

3 people like this.
  7. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

Take your time and give him enough time to react. Do a background check about his character and reason for failure of his first marriage. Do not commit anything, until you have clear idea about him, family and his background.

2 people like this.
  8. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

i don't think he is that busy to just talk to you. seems like his mom is forcing him to message you or call you. just leave it as it is. You don't call them back. I feel that he is not interested.

3 people like this.
  9. AprilLisa

AprilLisa Gold IL'ite

IMHO....just wait and watch... do not take any step from your end. Also do not show your eagerness too much. You already told his mother that you will be available on weekdays as well if he is free. Even after that he is showing that he is too busy to call and talk to you even over the weekend. SO now he has to respond, don't show your eagerness to know what will happen as well. Play it cool :cool: baby!! If he comes back, take it forward, else forget him and move on......

1 person likes this.
  10. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Looks like his mother is more keen to get him married than the guy. Don't show too much eagerness....you have done your bit. Let him call.

4 people like this.