1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love marriage

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by morkal, Apr 20, 2015.

1. morkal

morkal New IL'ite

what are the advantages of love marriage?

2. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

It becomes business when u look for advantages and disadvantages. It's just my opinion no offense

2 people like this.
  3. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    don't know. Personally happy with arranged marriage. All you need is love between the couples either way.

2 people like this.
  4. msindu

msindu Bronze IL'ite

It does not matter arranged or love marriage. More love marriages end up as failure because of over expectations. It is foolish to think someone can know everything about other person in love marriage. Our judgements are never 100% accurate. After all we are only human. It depends on the personality and willingness of a person to sacrifice things for their spouse that makes good marriage.

5. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

In the intial few years, the amount of time you spent getting to know each other prior to marriage matters. A LOT. In that sense, a love marriage or an arranged match where the two partners are in constant touch prior to marriage is definitely a better choice.

So love or arranged, choose wisely. It's hard to undo the choice of spouse. Take all the time in the world to get to know what you are getting into.

6. docathome

docathome Gold IL'ite

In a love marriage, I feel, the understanding between the couple is better.. Just my opinion.. I had a love cum arranged kinda marriage, met through common friends, discussed our values and thoughts and then introduced our parents to each other.. I feel a love marriage is better cos you are more in charge of the decision, cos irrespective of who decides ultimately only you have to face the consequences- good or bad..

7. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Is that statement based on some facts and figures or just some random hearsay?