Celebrating Relationships Forum - IL 10th Anniversary Celebrations - Day 1/10

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by IL_Admin, Mar 19, 2015.

1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Our site is all about being friendly and helpful. Nowhere it is more evident than in our Relationships forum. The relationships we have in our life (spouse, in-laws, parents, siblings, neighbors) significantly define our happiness on a day-to-day basis.

When it isn't as pleasant as we would like it to be, there is nowhere to get heart-felt input on how to sort that out than Indusladies. Our amazing IL’ites pour their heart out in providing a variety of thoughtful suggestions on how to get out of a jam. Over the years, our IL’ites have helped a wide variety of relationships to flourish.

A few months ago, we started the initiative to how we all can pro-actively work on building strong marriages. It has been a big success. Marriage is a work-in-progress and there are many facets to work on. Our IL’ites have all provided wonderful perspectives on a wide range of topics. It is a worthwhile reminder for everyone. Check it out here.

As we mentioned, our Anniversary is all about celebrating our members and their wonderful contributions. Whose contributions in relationship forum did you enjoy the most? Is there any specific contribution that you particularly enjoyed? Just add a line or two and a link!

8 people like this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL Admin

I was just thinking why nothing is talked about our IL Anniversary. Glad to see this post.

2 people like this.
  3. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Relationships forum was what drew me to IL at first. I thought about the members who have been helpful to us in this forum and the list is very long. So I am just mentioning few of the wonderful people I have met here, who don't hesitate to help others in need, be it to give suggestion or send a virtual hug or motivate us.

@Shanvy is one of the most down to earth and helping person I know, along with offering us a fresh POV for every situation. Here is one of her responses on how to stay composed during an argument.

11 people like this.
  4. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Straight forward and sensible are the words that come to my mind when I read @Yellowmango and @Guesshoo 's posts. You may not know, but I have learned a lot from your responses in the relationship forum and what I like the most about your posts is that you guys never offer biased/judgemental opinion but always give a fair/mature response. Its hard for me to select just one or two posts of yours, so :confused2:.

Here are the links to one of Guesshoo's and Yellowmango's post.

12 people like this.
  5. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

I joined ITL to learn sewing and attracted towards to other forum

The most happiest movement is that when I met IyerViji Mam in person. One day I saw her post in Pujas and Prayers it recollects my Late Violin Guru's pooja room and the similarity of artistic mind make me more closer to my heart (As manaseega Guru ) As of me now my Guru is alive as IyerViji Mam ........

periamma: Though we haven't met I have a feel of taking with her as my MOM a command with real love and affection melts me always and fill my eyes with salty water The LOVE which I am getting from her as my real MOM.

deepthiraj: when ever i chat with her i have a feel of my naughty daughter.

GoogleGlass, Shanvy, minjagan, umasivasankar, parineetha : All of them are my close friends I used to share all my happiness & pains with them. We can get anything in our life getting good friend is quite difficult. Specially Shanvy took Fasting when i had bad time. My heart will always thanks for her Kindness. GG will smash all the pain with his cracking words I am proud to say he is my friend.

I can say lot about my past journey in ILT I have not highlighted most of them in the list because this list will never ever end.
    I take this opportunity to say Thanks who are all encouraging me in various forums
    @s7april, @shruthipraveen, @preethiitech, @saarang, @Onesweetlife, @rmpriya, @indubalram, @vibhasilswal, @deepv,@sangeethaamar, @hridhaya, @vrikshakadali, @manuaggarwal, @heron, @vidhya2810, @nottie, @DreamWorld, @LuvLadoo35,@yellowmango, @VanithaSudhir, @VaniVyas, @stilldeshi, @flyhigh, @suryakala, @swathi14, @g3sudha, @rkgurbani, @heron, @Radhai, @wings2010, @ Padhmu, @Swethasri, @butterflyice, @Divyavignesh, @Chitravivek, @shodin, @kpman, @damini, @satchitananda, @chillbreeze @Saisakthi, @manjubashini

For all the happiness Ilt is the base we all are very much thankful to IL_Admin :2thumbsup::thankyou2:

28 people like this.
  6. PriyaSrini

PriyaSrini Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

4 people like this.
  7. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

:thankyou2::welcome

8. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

Its ONLY a pleasure friendssmiley

9. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

It is a pleasure knowing you @sumanrathi. :)

10. butterflyice

butterflyice Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

@sumanrathi, you are welcome:). Thanks for the acknowledgement.