1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rajayoga meditation helpful

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by minip, Mar 5, 2015.

1. minip

minip New IL'ite

Friends ,
    I also had so many difficulties in life. Then I went for rajayoga meditation 7 day class of brahmakumaris and now I feel changes in me . I am able to pass through my problems with ease .

since I am enjoying the benefits of the meditation ,I thought of sharing it with you all.our spouse, in laws will not change but we get the power to face situations
    .we have to give attention to our thoughts that is if we send negative thought for others negative will only come back

2 people like this.

2. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

I share the same opinion. It is very effective.
    Moreover it is easy to learn and no additional effort required to practice.

1 person likes this.
  3. Joyoflife

Joyoflife Gold IL'ite

Is it possible for you to tell how to do it.although I will google it as well.thanks for info. I'm all in for meditation.

1 person likes this.
  4. indoc

indoc Gold IL'ite

Yes Rajayoga is helpful in calming our nerves.. I used to practice when I was in SRCM.. good old days

5. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Do we have any online classes ?

6. minip

minip New IL'ite

Hi,If you go search in YouTube you will see many videos. Brahmakumaris centre is in every place . Just go to their website and search in centre locatorYou can learn online but going to the centre and attending course is more effective as I see from my personal experience.Any more doubts I will help

1 person likes this.
  7. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

1. Dear all,

Please be noted,

This is purely a type of meditation. It helps you to be relaxed, composed and free from all worries.

'' Raja Yoga is communication between the self and the Higher Being (God). Raja Yoga is not physical exercise, rather it is an easy mental exercise. Raja Yoga transcends the mind beyond the body and creates lasting peaceful experiences.''

It is recommended to learn it from a guru. Brahmakumari's center offers free training to all who are interested. Training is provided mostly by women. It is easier to find a trainer near your location by searching in
      their website. Its a 7 day course, 1 hour per day.

In my experience, it is a technique and not related to any religion either.
      so anyone can receive the training and practice Rajayoga without violating the boundaries of their own religion.

8. premabarani

premabarani Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends
    Very nice & useful info on Rajayoga.Like to learn, but I have to wait until I come to India.
    Thank you .
    Prema Barani