1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am confused...Wat's the identity of gal

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by cuteastha, Nov 26, 2014.

1. cuteastha

cuteastha Silver IL'ite

Wat's the identity of gal
    Any1 who can spell a single word for it...
    I hope it's difficult nd rather impossible...i used to fgt my mother telling dat a gal is a luck to a family...she said till a gal is wid the caring hands of her family she is the world for them...nd so gals shud be loved more than anybdy b4 wedding ....god know wat she gets in future...i alwayz used to say this is wrong...y she thinks a gal cn nt b happy after she is bonded to a new culture a new world...i use to say i wud change her perception...nd she said she wud b at peace if such is a situation...
    Every decision in every prospect was mine...i alwayz stud against any wrong deed against any female...evn for my maid...i had courage for rebeling against any1 wen it cam to me as a female injustice...
    Alas!my that dream is facing a cyclone...
    i had never been jealous in life for anything...nd so i use to think y gals r so insecured bout money...basic needs...eatable...
    I had always taken life as it comes...the more i got setback the more courageous i became...now i flutter...wat a courage is required wen u r homemaker...no earning...no rgt...jst live...take care...eat by your own...
    Empty hands...
    And now i realize wat being a homemaker means...every bride had faced hard times...the intensity being less or more...but y is it so that every bride wen marries her son creates al dos situations for his bride in wich she was kept...y isnt she erasing alll those negatives...which she didnt wanted to happen wid her...
    Is it dat hard...wen parents cn keep away all doz hard times from ther kids...wats d fault of dat gal...who has been added to ur family.
    I am a gal nd wud always remain...

2. coolwinds

coolwinds Platinum IL'ite

OP, don't get confused by other people's definitions of a 'gal's' identity. stay true to yourself, be responsibly happy and do good.