1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling Jealous of my husband - on a positive note

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by samsWait, Nov 24, 2014.

1. samsWait

samsWait Silver IL'ite

These days I am feeling jealous of my husband. Initially he did not know how to cook. He slowly started with non veg, then took over veg. Now he cooks awesome food. My friends started saying oh did your husband cook if they the food tastes good. My husband starts pulling my legs saying you feeling jealousy. :p I do feel jealous but I feel blessed to have a husband like that.

P.S: Not venting out. Just posting a positive thread. Share positives about your husband.

9 people like this.

2. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

thts nice... how i wish my DH cooked well ... i would praise him day and night... so thth he will cook and i can rest... i don like cooking and do it so thth i wont die of starvationfaintingsmiley

3. Denni

Denni Gold IL'ite

Lucky gal. My DH asks my help even to mix 3 in 1 drinks or prepare instant noodles.

4. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

That's great and nothing to be jealous of. My DH makes great tea (but only on weekends when i am in bed and he is already awake) and cooks good too (but only when I am not in house and coming back from travel) and will have meal ready for me. While i am at home, he wouldn't even cut vegges unless i ask him to. So it is good that your DH is motivated to cook.

1 person likes this.
  5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

My H is good at laundry than I do. Also he is extremely good at grocery shopping. He remembers even the micro details of our family needs and buy them on time without having to be reminded.

He is also good at bringing facilities to our home. Everything is at the very easy step. That makes life so easy and less time consuming. Such a thing that I had no idea before.

5 people like this.
  6. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

Same pinch.... :) :) :) but, the thing is, other ladies will be jealous on us dear.. so enjoy the meal.. you will get lots of holidays out of kitchen..but some times, when i try new dishes, prak will be back of me and keep on pestering and he will keep disturbing in name of help.. you may get that sweet irritation.. :D :D enjoy .. but CAUTION: dont put on weight like me :cry:

2 people like this.
  7. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Mine is a great cook too :) and what I admire in his cooking is
    1.A different taste which gives a twist to our day to day cooking
    2.i can never match his multitasking capacity in kitchen.. 25 mins is what he spends..

In general I am J of his super cool attitude which never can I even dream of..The way he carry himself and handle any difficult situation be it official or personal..
    i always have a word with him before opening my mouth in office(when I was working) and he flabbergasts me with his solutions.. This has worked wonders for me in my life(both official and personal)

8. bulesha

bulesha Silver IL'ite

Oh there no pleasure better than this. Myself out of kitchen from day one of our marriage, first MIL never encourged me, after than its my hubby & after 16 years of blessed life now my 12 Y old son & 8 Y daughter help hubby to cook. So I found lot time to finish my wishful hobbies & one of them is growing veggies in organic way at my terrace. Love to spend time there, seeing growing veggies, herbs & flowers.

1 person likes this.
  9. Vanilasky

Vanilasky Silver IL'ite

My father and grand father are very good cooks. My DH cannot compete with them but I like his few recipes which he has learnt during his bachelor days. In the weekends he makes a special coffee for both of us which I enjoy a lot. He is very good in cutting veggies ( esp onion which makes me cry a lot ). If there is any parties at home he vl clean the house and utensils once it's over asking me to rest as I had done a lot . It's very sweet of my DH.

10. samsWait

samsWait Silver IL'ite

Now any food that comes out of our house and distributed between close circles is automatically assumed to be his cooking. I guess he developed a liking for cooking.