1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gift for DH's bday

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by wideeyedgirl, Sep 8, 2014.

1. wideeyedgirl

wideeyedgirl New IL'ite

My DH's bday is couple of weeks from now. I am researching on what gift i can buy him. I can see him browsing websites for expensive watches all the time. But before marriage he once told me that watches are inappropriate gift for loved ones. Is it true? Or can I surprise him with a nice watch?

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

If he has told you it is inappropriate...then don't give. Some people are superstitious about certain things.Besides if he is so into it .....he may want to buy watches of his choice only.After all if you give him...he will have to wear it no matter what.

How about a wallet,belt,sunglasses,After shave lotion that you like,buy some sexy lingerie for yourself as a gift to him, a subscription to a magazine of his choice,a book,phone cover...tablet cover.

3. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

How about a health fit band, it shows time as well

4. wideeyedgirl

wideeyedgirl New IL'ite

Long time ladies... i bought him shoes (Johnston Murphy) because he was researching them around the same time when he was browsing through expensive watches. BTW, he bought an expensive Omega watch for himself. Looks like he saved money for this watch for a few years. I am glad that I made a smart gift choice