1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What's wrong with me....pls help

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Sethu25, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Sethu25

Sethu25 New IL'ite

Dears,

seeing all the posts felt sharing my concern.
    I am an introvert and really doubt whether I can express my concern clearly here. Hmm...let me give a try.

i got married six years ago. I was bought up very independently by my parents and always wanted to be like. But after marriage which is not happening as I am in the hands of the person who is deciding everything, what to eat, what to wear, designing my career and now took responsibility of my son who is 3 years now. To keep it short, he is the person occupied completely in my life...no parents, no friends.

however this is not a big concern. Major concern is:
    when I am married my DH forced me to have *** daily. Being working women, besides getting tired used to cooperate lot to satisfy him. Later realised that it's not going to end and started acting and now completely lost interest. My DH is very upset now. Though I make up mind to feel his love, when he starts I am loosing interest and just lie like corpse.

now because of financial commitments he is forced to stay at abroad where am enjoying all my independence, handling my job to my satisfaction feeling confident day by day and living happy looking after my kid. I don't have any s****l feelings and even not getting any thought of it as I can see him suffering without me there. What's wrong with me. Please suggest any medicine to avoid aversion and to get that desire by the time DH returns otherwise he surely leaves me. He loves and cares me lot and always say that I am the only person whom he can share love. Please help!!

2. pkartik

pkartik New IL'ite

My dear Friend
    I have been in your shoes before. Not sure if I can advise you anything. But could feel your pain. My first advise don't beat yourself. So here are my thoughts. We women have to be emotionally connected to have physical intimacy. Men have to be physically satisfied to have emotional connection....There are lots of untold stories from my side and unanswered questions as well....I stood firm that i don't need that to stay in a relationship.....we still stay together however as a good parenting partners and not as loving couple. My child is grown now and I am career women like you. It depends on individuals and how he takes your rejection. I suggest that you sit and talk with him what you feel and how you feel about this....may be if you both can confide with each other and if you both can listen to each other, there is a solution. I believe that is what lacked in my situation.. i did not see a friend in him, i could not talk boldly about what i felt.....i understand both of you will suffer, but healing comes from within and for your sake of well being, please have a conversation with your partner....and I pray and wish you good luck.

3. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

4. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Better consult a doctor (Gyn or sexologist) to solve your problem.

1 person likes this.
  5. Sethu25

Sethu25 New IL'ite

Well said "We women have to be emotionally connected to have physical intimacy. Men have to be physically satisfied to have emotional connection". I am not realising this I guess.