1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

It's correct,?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by BuviVishal, Jul 23, 2014.

1. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Dear friends

I have a big doubt. One of my close friend's husband gonna to onsite for his project work . Six months gone. . Seems his visa has been extended into two years. She is planning to go there with 1 yr old kid.

She used to speak video call with him regularly. One day her dh spkd with romance mood. He asked her to show her boobs. She felt shy then he said I am ur husband we had many iintercourse why you feel shy... she somehow she changed that topic .

Is his expectation is correct ?will she obey his words? Many ladies might be in the samE situation. Did your dh asked like this?

1 person likes this.

2. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

By itself the husband's request is pretty harmless. The poor man must be starved of intimacy being separated from his wife for six long months. But it may not be the safest thing to do considering that all Internet traffic is intercepted and stored. Especially if they were using Skype. Mircrosoft has built backdoors into Skype to allow the NSA access to all video and chat data. It is good to remember that anything you put on the Internet is there forever.

So no, personally I wouldn't do it. But not because I think the husband is wrong, only because it's not safe to do so. If there was a 100% safe way to do so, I would happily oblige my husband. ;)

6 people like this.
  3. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Oh in Skype they would have take the data..omg. .

4. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

She should feel blessed that with all the billions of boobs available freely on the Internet ...her husband craves to look at hers.
    Agree with Gauri though.....is it safe?

3 people like this.
  5. sweety127

sweety127 Gold IL'ite

We are staying away since marriage of just months & its hell:( We both are just missing the beauty of that initial phases..So we do skype chatting instead of talking on phone & it is definitely soothing..We do dress up, eat together, sing, dance together, console each other and of course get naughty sexy & intimate too:) We use gmail video chat rather than skype..There are millions of users on daily basis & tracing each chat history unless really suspicious & harmful is just impossible..With that confidence we are going ahead..This has definitely increased the emotional connectivity and trust between us by many folds...my :my2cents

But now after seeing gauri's reply am thinkingsmiley:spin:oops:..
    NEways H is equally accountable:rotfl

1 person likes this.
  6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Exactly. When i first moved to this gulf country, in 2000, it was more strict than it is now. it was yahoo messenger in those days and you could not write the word SEX or anything that was ****. or talk about any political or happening in the country. it was always caught, and even you can never find the sentence/word in your chat history.. that was the 2000..14 years later i would say err on the side of caution.

and yes skype has some serious security issues.

and no nothing wrong in the husband asking his wife.

2 people like this.
  7. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

His expectation is right. There is nothing wrong.

However, it is a bit tricky to do this on Skype or other sites on the internet as it may compromise your privacy. Safety is a big concern here.

8. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Thanks friends. Will convey her about this. Technology developed more.