1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What do you like and dislike most about your husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by nuss, May 28, 2014.

1. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

Magee posted this thread, "best-thing-your-husband-like-about-you.html" and that made me think- well, I can only guess what my husband likes about me (although he does say things in a way of complimenting me).

So, I'm posing this- what do you like and dislike most about your husband. You may not dislike anything and that's ok.

I'll start:

LIKE: Gosh, pretty much everything but if I have to pick one thing, his calmness, he is always so calm, even in the most stressful situation he would think/ talk rationally (I wish I could learn that from him)
    DISLIKE: Time management (I wish he were better on meeting deadlines)

6 people like this.

2. dasikajl

dasikajl Gold IL'ite

hi
    LIKE:patience,responsible,caring,best father,talks less and understands more
    DISLIKES:shouts very loudly and harshly when disturbed alot
    regards
    jaya

1 person likes this.
  3. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

Like about DH:console1
    Dislike abt DH::bangcomp:

10 people like this.
  4. HasteRaho

HasteRaho Platinum IL'ite

Like: He's a wonderful man, smart, funny, creative, ambitious. But he's also just a happy, loving, warm, cultured and calm person. He has no superficial ego about himself and doesn't blindly conform to things (e.g. gender bias, cultural norms, etc.). We have our little mini arguments/bickering and it takes a lot to make him really mad. But the way he makes me smile especially after we've had a fight makes me tingly :)

Dislike: My husband is sometimes too passive and nice to people. He's much too quick to apologize. I think in most cases, it's fine but I feel like there's some people (in work and personal life) who knowingly exploit that about him repeatedly. I wish he realized that sometimes by readily apologizing to people who have a pattern of doing the wrong things — you may be avoiding conflict in the near term but in the long term, you're supporting their pattern of continuing to exploit/demean others in the future. This bothers me the most.

5 people like this.
  5. MahaB13

MahaB13 Gold IL'ite

Like : he is an awesome husband and a great dad.. he has learnt to put me before anyone else(il's), though he still becomes too polite and back tracks.. is very proud of me and my achievements..
    Dislike : doesnt know to give me space when I am angry.

3 people like this.
  6. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

Like: He is a genuine, loving and caring person. Pours his heart for his family and treats women equal to men(yes!)
    Dislike: preaching without practicing on healthy eating habits and being on time...he is almost always late unless it is very demanding...

3 people like this.
  7. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Like: I have an amazing DH. He is truly my soulmate. He understands me like no one else. Treats me like a queen. Is always there for me. Thinks I'm the worlds greatest wife and Mom. Is always on my side through thick and thin. Never blames me for any of the kids issues. Loves me unconditionally. I've seriously not seen too many like him. I've done some amazing deeds in my last several births to get him!
    Dislike: A workaholic like no one I've ever seen. Too driven to the point that I wish he stops thinking and planning for the next big thing at work and focusing the fruits of the current big achievement. I guess it's his drive to excel that makes him who he is.

4 people like this.
  8. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Likes about my DH: caring attitude, love, presence of mind, he is expert in handling things very carefully, never and ever think to hurt somebody even it is unknown person, knowledge, maturity....list goes on....

Dislikes about my husband: Never takes care about his health, he needs to be more punctual and disciplined, and the most important thing is he drives so fast in bike...I don like it at all....

1 person likes this.
  9. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Like : He is too simple and respects ladies and gives them space. The best part about him is if I am not well he does not allow me to go to kitchen ( now don't think he will help me) either he will ask my MIL to do or buy from outside.:2thumbsup: After a tired outing, he offers me water (which I love). Never says no to restaurants.

Dislike : Little choosy with food, will not forget things easily. He loves to spend time in gaming...notdonesmiley

3 people like this.
  10. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Like: He is so handsome. He loves me truly, and he chose to be with me despite of so many issues that he had to face because of that. He is a great father, and a great friend of mine. So I am so comfortable with him. I've never lost my freedom in this marriage, rather I have become a supper woman after marrying him. He also treats my FOO lovingly, and never blame me when I struggle to treat his FOO with the same level of respect (due to past issues). I can write an essay about his positives.

Dislike: He is super lazy. Not so professional. He is too much into TV-movies, but he doesn't bother about the current affairs of anything. He sometimes go unhygienic, which always irritate me (because I am a cleanliness freak). This is all I could think of now

3 people like this.