1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The worst guy in the world - I feel

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by galwidpassion, May 8, 2014.

1. galwidpassion

galwidpassion Silver IL'ite

My friend at office is searching alliances for herself. She showed me the description a guy wrote in the matrimony portal: I think every woman should read it. I dont know if this is the right forum to put it , but i just want to warn every sister out there that these kind of guys do exist!! What a hell earth has become. It is a very long post but do read it to infuriate urself.

"I am a simple, fun-loving, cheerful, jovial, humorous, kind hearted, optimistic, down-to-earth and reserved person by nature who likes to enjoy life and every moment of it to the fullest with no regrets.. I am also a passionate, optimistic & dedicated towards commitment for love, affection and responsibility. I aspire to be a successful individual in both personal and professional life and most importantly lead a honest life. I am interested in travelling, music, social-service, stock-markets, financial planning, investing in wealth creation, participating in debates etc My hobbies are Petting, surfing the Internet, tweaking with computers, playing Video games, enjoying using and meddling with tech-gadgets, watching movies, playing chess, carrom, football and cricket and watching them on television as well.. My personal strengths I can say is that I never lose hope and always encash on the fact that nothing is impossible in life and where there is a will, there is a way !! Telling this I can say I have a considerable amount of perseverance to achieve my goal !. I am not Mr.Perfect, but I strive for perfection in things, I expect the same from others as well since I like to be independent and assess and improve myself need be. I am a person who likes to invest money for the future in all possible avenues to ensure wealth is created and also provide financial stability.I am currently working in the private sector, however I am looking out for openings in the Govt/PSU as I am interested to work in an organised sector.

What I am Looking in my partner -

I would like the girl to first understand that she is going to be committed in a relationship with a bonding for life with her partner.

The Character of the girl is of utmost importance to me and hence she should possess a very good character.

I want a life partner who can love me, support me , be affectionate , be caring to me just like a mother and father at all stages throughout my life. I want my partner to be from a well educated, dignified, cultured, traditional and well settled family with a good background , living in and having own house and possess good moral values, character, culture and conduct. The girl must be willing to sacrifice any of her wishes for the sake of her partner if in case her partner is not convinced and must adhere to and follow her partner's statements and instructions without cross-questioning...

I am looking for a girl who is Jovial, Friendly, Humorous, Generous, Confident, Honest, Humble, Loyal, Straight-forward, Charming, Submissive, Respects Elders and their Views, Loving, Understanding, Caring, Calm, Not Egoistic, Not Selfish, Not Kid dish, Not Dominating, Not a Foodie, Not Lazy, Affectionate , Responsible, Lovable, Fair and beautiful ,broad-minded, trying her best to stay simple and who does not Nag and not to forget has cooking skills to prepare tasty delicacies and serve them daily to her partner.

I am liberal minded and not orthodox , however, I prefer the girl to follow and involve herself in religious customs and traditional practices of my family. I do not believe in fanactism and I expect the same from my partner.

My life partner should be intelligent and mature and should be able to handle all situations in life calmly and patiently. She should not be kid dish and short tempered. She should lead life in a planned and disciplined manner. Although, i am not a fan of a girl's beauty, She should ensure to keep herself Fit, Healthy and look Beautiful and Pretty at any time of the day, should be happy and smiling and ensure the same happiness and smile is there with her other partner and at the same time ensure to keep a positive frame of mind, instigate Confidence in herself and her partner in times of problems and be a Responsible individual knowing the practicalities of driving life and have or gain knowledge in financial planning, asset management and social security and status and have a calm and thoughtful approach in assessing and analyzing matters of any kind in any scenario and any situation and be precise and thoughtful before coming to any firm decision.

I am not in consent with the girl haviing thoughts and headweight in her mind that the whole world will fall at her feet and treat her like a princess just because she is earning so and so much money and educated so and so.. I am totally against these kind of girls.. For me, Education is only a medium through which one comes to gain knowledge and the money is something that is only needed to ensure that your basic amenities like food, clothing, shelter, health needs are met and also the future needs of these aspects are taken care of.. A True Relationship only survives with Love and Affection, not money or education earned...

I am not in consent with the girl wearing excessive skin show and bodily curves revealing dresses at workplace and at public places, to avoid the girl from being seen in the wrong sense by perverts..i am only telling this to avoid any untoward incident or embarrassment.Hence, I expect the girl to adhere to the same..
    The Girl must ensure to keep her hair pleated and tied and not let them loose just like witches and demons do..

She should not have any loans of any kind payable to any financial institution towards her or her family members , relatives and friends.

She should be able to strike a balance between Personal Life and Work.

She should not have any health problems and should be mentally stable and physically fit.

She must know to prepare and cook food and serve them to her partner and must ensure the household is taken care of..

The Girl must be willing to sacrifice her job and other desires in case her partner wants to. Only Girls who are mentally and emotionally strong and committed for sacrifices to ensure family and relationship are more important are welcome to send proposals.

Girl must be working in Govt/PSU as a permanent employee and not contractual OR must be from a Rich/Affluent family working in MNC. The girl must be working as a Finance professional or Human resource executive or Engineer or Doctor or Govt College lecturer/professor or chartered accountant or Company Secretary. The Office timings where the girl is working in the designated role must between Morning to Evening 6 PM since she has to take care of her other duties at home.. The Girl must be willing to voluntarily handover her salary to her partner to contribute to upliftment of the family wherein she and her partner are members of.... .

Strictly, The girl must be the only child to her parents and must be from a well settled family.

Family into the profession of business kindly excuse i am not interested to accept your proposal.

From the above one might feel that i have imposed some conditions on how my partner should be.. But, let me also make it clear that i am only imposing these conditions to ensure that family life is given importance with certain traditional practices, Moral values and discipline followed.

Last but not the least, the girl can be assured that she will be treated like a daughter by her in-laws rather than a daughter-in-law and must take care of me like the way my mother takes care of me and

Alliances only invited from Decent, Cultured, Traditional families wherein either of the parent of the girl is a serving or retired Central PSU Executive or a Group A or B officer under Govt or Govt college Professor or a Corporate Professional in an MNC.

P.S - I would also like to bring it to the notice of the parents of the girl that any information concealed from me about your daughter or your family is not only going to affect my life but also your girl's/daughter's life. So better be dignified and honest to your conscious and kindly speak out the truth.

"

Sairindhri, prajju08, pear and 24 others like this.

2. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

WHAT IS THIS #$%$^^^??????????????

I feel like calling him all the bad words, but in the mrng time I don't want to spoil my mood.
    What does he think of himself.... he wants a robotic machine or a human bring....

People who have such high expectations generally fall into pitfalls... God please save the girls from such @@##$#$

3. sweety127

sweety127 Gold IL'ite

Nasty specimen he is! Got head ache after reading this...ufff...I pity the girl who is going to be trapped in this mess

4. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

He is not only the worst guy , he does not have a backbone also.... SEE his job and see his expectations in his wifes job... Shameless person...

See the condition of sibling, parents job.. wat abt his parents, is he the only son??? these things are not mentioned...:crazy :bangcomp:

He s broad minded it seems.... no comments I am losing my control if I see him any time I will explode...:thumbsdown

4 people like this.
  5. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

Lol.......

This reminds me of another post about being supermother to children as the son of the parents is divine........... He he he.......

Gud one....... GWP.......

1 person likes this.
  6. galwidpassion

galwidpassion Silver IL'ite

Imagine my horror when my coworker said it was a match for her. She is furious now. Sorry If i have spoiled a bright morning with this but i felt that we girls should be warned of guys like this. :( :(

7. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite

i really pity the girl who is going to marry this psycho...........

8. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I am too dumbfounded to even type a proper reply...:bang

Last edited: May 8, 2014
    sindmani, pear, RedRuby and 3 others like this.
  9. LotusAura

LotusAura Gold IL'ite

Hi Galwidpassion,
    I actually found it quite hilarious, like a spoof on old-world requirements of a bride. It is seriously too over-the-top to be a real matrimonial profile. Sounds like someone's online prank to me! :eek:)

sindmani, Sairindhri, kma and 8 others like this.
  10. Bavishya

Bavishya Platinum IL'ite

I really pity for the girl who is coming to him

sindmani and roses99 like this.