1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

suggestions pls ....

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Shruthi2489, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Shruthi2489

Shruthi2489 New IL'ite

hello everyone,

I hope that you people will help me to solve a big storm of dilemma m having right now .

I'm 23 m planning to marry a guy who i know from my childhood he has been my classmate nd nw he is now my colleague too . we both r in love from past 3 years and everything is working perfectly fine. He is v.understanding v.supportive there is not a single moment wr i ve felt low with him.

But now being planned fa marriage my parents have given for horoscope nd we have got only 10 guna match :(
    I'm really so disturbed.
    I want my marriage life to be successfull, but i can't loose dis guy he so perfect for me.

Please suggest me on this as soon as possible .
    Is there any one who has lived happily in marriage after low guna match?

2. roses99

roses99 Silver IL'ite

This is where life turns! all these years without any horoscope points or astrological predictions you both have a wonderful understanding and love for each other. Yes the older generations are still in the old ages blindly believing in these number, it is you who have to convince them. No rocket science here and very simple logic that is you both should convince them narrating everything how your life was and going to be since child hood.

Sick that still the new generations thinking about astrological points. When you are going to marry him you are worried about these numbers, then what happened all these years?

Are you going to blindly believe in these numbers and marry someone who do not know you? You both know each other very well and you dont have to run behind the numbers. Understanding and knowing each other gives a wonderful and successful married life.

Just blindly fix it and have a wonderful life with him, trust in GOD and do your best if you believe GOD?

3 people like this.
  3. Shruthi2489

Shruthi2489 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot :)
    your words matter a lot to me :)

4. galwidpassion

galwidpassion Silver IL'ite

Hey shruthi...

Dont worry.. My marriage is love marriage.. My parents never referred to horoscopes thinking that "They were already in love for 4 years. If they dont match they would not have stayed together for so many years" So just go ahead and marry the person you love. Convince your parents that if something has to happen it happens no matter how hard you try to prevent.

While searching matches for my sister, one of the pandits said a real life incident for us. One of our family friends had searched a lot and a lot and got a guy who matched 34 points for their daughter, within a year they were divorced. So is this not overrated?

Also as far as I know, they just say how friendly the couple will be? Few couples stay friendly but may not stay together, Few may quarrel each second but stand together for a lifetime.. It depends on ppl but not stars :)

All the best for a wonderful life with your loved one :)

4 people like this.
  5. satnam12

satnam12 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shruthi

just go ahead... this is all waste of time.

before i waz married to my DH, my parents had fixed my marriage with a different guy, we are not the one who believe in horoscope thing (being punjabi ), but out of curiosity , i asked my friend who was a gujju, i asked her to check that guy and my horoscope with her family pandit, and the pandit told her that we have 24 guna matched...

but that guy and me , broke after 3 months of our engagement due to his spying nature on me.

today i am married to my DH without any horoscope match and we are happy, of course we do have bitter time , but still we are together..

go ahead, if you both love each other.

Best wishes..

1 person likes this.
  6. pantu

pantu Gold IL'ite

Hi, if you love him so much forget the horoscope go ahead marry him.If some misunderstandings happen in the future just ignore that.In married life who is not fighting? Show me one....

1 person likes this.
  7. lovelytulipz

lovelytulipz Bronze IL'ite

I have seen pairs who got so many number of points in their horoscope match and fight evry single day and night, almost talking about divorce every other month. according to them their life is just passing. and i also seen pairs with no horoscope reference and say still rocking in their lives though some petty issues do happen. Ignore rest of the things. things which you imagine, think may or may not be true. but things you live, believe , feel and see are surely true.

GO ahead and have a wonderfull life with the person you love.:)

1 person likes this.
  8. Shruthi2489

Shruthi2489 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot ppl .. :)
    Am so convinced and happy today :)

Even my boyfriend was so happy to c me smiling all day, U ppl really made my day ...

thanks once again

love yu all :)

1 person likes this.
  9. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Shruthi...my ils had a horoscope matched wedding.I have not ever seen them say a loving word to each other. So chill.you know the guy and like the guy. Half the battle is already won. Marry your love.

1 person likes this.
  10. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

"A known Devil is better than an unknown Angel" If i were you i would have not allowed my parents to check horoscope. Get married to your love and be happy.