1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is it a good sign???

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by fellowblogger, Apr 19, 2014.

1. fellowblogger

fellowblogger Silver IL'ite

I am married for 7yrs...i have had my share of problems with inlaws and fights with husband because of them.

couple of months back hubby travelled overseas, but i didnt join him as this time it was a short term trip...so happily settled at momz place....I visit inlaws only once in a while, somehow i have escaped staying there for long so far.

I miss my husband but i love the time i am spending here with my parents...i want him to return, but at the same time i know i will have to go back to inlaws and the usual drama and set of problems starts there again....so im kind of happy with this break....i feel guilty about this....but i am happy and relaxed..

but is it ok to feel like this??

has anyone enjoyed this long break from their spouse????

2. fellowblogger

hello 77 views and no replies????

3. soulful

soulful Platinum IL'ite

it is normal to enjoy when you rarely get the chance, so bask in the sunshine while it lasts

4. HeartHealer

HeartHealer Guest

Hi fellowblogger,

Who doesn't like to stay at his/her own house with his/her parents. The essence of an arrange marriage is nobody, for the whole of the life, is able to accept his/her in-laws, completely.

It's good that you're feeling happy and relaxed at your own house, with no rules and regulations, no one to keep a check and eye on you, no one to barge into your comforts and/or comment about it.

But, ma'am, everything, when experienced for a short span or term is good. Too long staying at your own house will start bothering you someday just like it bothers you when you're with your in-laws. Here, you mother is concerned about you, treats you like a princess, but all these things have their own time frame.

Everybody needs changes. It's similar to a situation where you don't like food cooked by your MIL, and miss the food of your mother. But, if you are compelled to eat daily food cooked by your mother, a time will come ( may be in a week or two ) when you would like to dine out.

Nature has its own way of balancing things up. For a time being you're enjoying this period. But, in sometime to come, your urge to return back to your husband and in-laws will increase too.

This is what I feel. May be I'm wrong. This is just a general perception. Following advises may vary.

3 people like this.
  5. fellowblogger

thank you soulful...i am glad even other people agree with me

6. fellowblogger

Dear hearthealer,

Are you a Psycologist by profession??your replies are so apt and bang on....:wow

you are very much rite....when i came to momz place i used to love everything that she makes, shez a gr8 cook no doubts but sometimes these days i am getting bored of few things....not that i am craving for MIL's food....

when i visit IL's i am kind of enjoying the stay but what i crave for is to stay independently in my own house since i did that for first 6yrs of marriage....

so you are very much right in what you said....glad to have you here...thanks for your reply

2 people like this.
  7. HeartHealer

HeartHealer Guest

Ha Ha Ha !!!
    Thank You for all the lovely words. I am not a Psychologist by profession at all. I am...ummm...a.... Friend to you all, may be.

These things are very common you see. Nothing that I have said is unknown or new to you. It happens with all. Right ?

Anyways, enjoy your stay at your mother's house, but, don't forget to take care of your in-laws too. I am sure a wonderful bride/daughter like you can do it with no difficulty.

1 person likes this.
  8. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

Your replies make us , feel you are a Clinical Psychologist cum Professional Counsellor !

1 person likes this.
  9. HeartHealer

HeartHealer Guest

Hi Sir,

Nothing like that. I am none of the above, trust me.

I give advises because I feel when a person is in a trouble or is hitting emotional bottoms, at that time, if someone could help him in any way possible, show him/her some hope, guide him/her to possible right or at the least just listen to his problem..... that would lessen his/her miseries and would give him/her a new hope & a new chance to rise up.

So, I want people to consider me as an anonymous friend and share with me anything, any secret, howsoever personal it is, without the fear of their identity getting disclosed.

Anyways, thanks alot darmesh for these compliments. They definitely help me to improve and advice better.

10. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

no matter how close a person to other but staying in own house gives a peace of mind and tension free.. there we can move any way and can do any thing and its a freedom .. spouse houses are always contains restrictions to follow so goood to take a break and enjoy also its enriches the energy back to life again .. same like getting holidays. for all ppl .. give some way and time to relax ..so all ppl should spend some time away from their spouses house and all husbands should allow their partner to stay their houses as well ...

1 person likes this.