1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help in deciding please .

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Dgirl, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Dgirl

Dgirl New IL'ite

Hi fellow ladies
    i thought posting this Q in this forum is appropriate than the divorce forum
    I have been divorced for 7 years now . I have a baby girl 9 years old . I am
    financially independent and good looking .
    My parents are looking for remarriage for last 4 months . I am 35 now . What should I expect from my groom . My parent have brought 3 proposals I hand .
    first one , same age as me , but less qualified and less earning than me. But looks good
    second one , 3 years elder ,but nothing great to tell about him . Financially ok
    third one , 6 years elder , well qualified , financially sound , very nice person but he is balding . Otherwise he is handsome . Very sweet to talk to .
    I am unable to decide whom shud I go for ? What parameters shud I look for in second marriage ? Age , status or looks ?

Dgirl

2. Nakshatraa

Nakshatraa Silver IL'ite

A good natured person who understands you at present, does not dig your past & takes care of your future ( your daughter's too)

The other things that you have mentioned will not stay with you throughout your life
    All the best

12 people like this.
  3. anahita5

anahita5 Gold IL'ite

none. i would go for someone who is able to understand, respect and appreciate me.
    money will come and go, looks change with time and we grow too. Find someone who would make you a better person. Take your time to know each one and then decide.

4. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

Being bald for a man in late thirties or above, should not be deemed as a negative factor. The other factors assume more importance.

1 person likes this.
  5. Dgirl

Dgirl New IL'ite

He is not completely bald.,...He is balding......Receding Hairlines , and less density all around

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  6. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

The perception is individual and personal. But, if I am in your place, I will ignore baldness. I will give importance to factors like, his overall nature, his temperament, whether he has habits like alcohol and smoking, whether his family background is okay, whether he has a stable income and whether his friends circle is good etc,

4 people like this.
  7. ssasi

ssasi Silver IL'ite

A better understanding about life is more important. Take more time to decide, make conversation with the guy for atleast 1-2 mth.

Qualities which I feel, u should consider is:

1. Reason for his second marriage, whether he is divorcee with/without kids, widow or single.

2. His family background.

3. What is that, he is looking for in this marriage?

4. The next main thing is, he should love your family, esp. willing to take care of u & u r daughter very much. There should be a good relationship between daughter & father after marriage. U r daughter should also feel comfortable with him.

Best of luck on u r re-marriage.

2 people like this.
  8. Dgirl

Dgirl New IL'ite

Mind can take that point but difficult to get over it.. I am a beauty Freak actually....what if my friends make fun of me....

9. peet1983

peet1983 Silver IL'ite

I would suggest you to chose some one who can be a good father for your kid than a life partner. He should have enough matured to deal with you kid build a healthy strong relation just like a father. You have to consider her mental situation too. 9 year old girl can easily understand everything and you must forsee how she will be going to react to her new father.. Sometimes it will be very tough for her to say her frnds that I got a new father..
    So take your time. And be informed your kid about your thoughts and plans. Don't make it a surprise for her.

4 people like this.
  10. achu1

achu1 Silver IL'ite

Dont give much importance to appearance. It is nothing when compared to a good heart. Do you understand? Now you have to consider about your daughter too... All the best...

1 person likes this.