1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Am i getting any signal at all ? or Should i quit ?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by chotabheem7, Apr 10, 2014.

1. chotabheem7

chotabheem7 New IL'ite

Hi all, i need a frank feedback of what u folks think about my situation with regard to a girl. Basically i am a widower with 2 boys. (11 and 5), and i saw this girl in one site who is a divorcee with a 8 years old girl. We spoke to her dad first , who asked us to send the details to her. Sequence of events below. 1) i sent a mail to her with my profile and photoes expressing my intention 2) she wrote back saying she is likly to be settling with someone and wishing me all the best 3) i wrote back saying ..terribly disappointed. Pls let me know if there is any change.i ll be waiting. 4) she wrote back saying Am really sorry, Kids are always sweet. Thanks a ton. 5) i wrote back saying , pls dont be hasty...pls give me a fair chance. 6) she wrote back saying how do i know her earlier. I mentioned the site details etc. 7) I wrote 3 to 4 mails again urging her to reconsider and have a fair run. I wrote to her, "for gods sake , dont wish me all the best, if you are not interested..bcos , you are the only best i know. 8) Finally i got fed up and wrote one email saying that this is my final email as i think i am troubling u too much and sorry for all the trouble..One of the reasons for my repeated persistennce on you was u look like my late wife , that drove me badly to followup with u ..any how i have realised that i am failing in my attempts . so be rest assured this is my final communication to you, but my wait for you will be eternal..i will wait for god to change your mind some stage...i will wait till then After that i really expected any response back..i started slowly forgetting her 9) couple of days later she replied saying that i can understand your emotions, but i have already moved ahead...wish you all the best.Once again really sorry. Pls dont wait for me..i never want to hurt anyone. 10) i have written couple of emails again stating thanks for your reply and i will keep on waiting .I have hope that things will change... No communication from her after that for last 3 days...... Ladies, i frankly want your opinions on this.. Actually i got a feeeling that she was a bit indecisive and thats why she even replied to my emails.. I have seen lot of girls dont care a damn even to reply yes or no..But she has replied me 4 or 5 times. asking me not to wait for me,.etc...Why shud she even write to me at all if she is not atleast 10% interested ? Is there any hope left that i can convince her ? or am i wasting my time?

1 person likes this.

2. Metamorphic

Metamorphic Platinum IL'ite

Probably she belongs to the other lot who are polite and graceful enough.

Your persistence beyond this point can be considered by her as in-appropriate and as harassment too.

So try to think in a matured way & move on.

11 people like this.
  3. chotabheem7

chotabheem7 New IL'ite

Thanks Metamorphic..i came to this conclusion when i wrote her a final good bye mail itself. for which i didnt expect a reply...Perhaps i got carried away by her reply to the final mail stating "dont wait for me"...
    If i were in her position, i would not reply to that mail...probably 90% of people ..Agree ?

4. DKI

DKI Platinum IL'ite

Move on. She has already said that she has found somebody else.

Don't think I am being harsh, but had I been her, even if there was nobody else, the minute you say you want to marry because of the resemblance to your late wife, the deal would be over. Why should she go through the rest of her life knowing that every time you look at her you are remembering your late wife?

13 people like this.
  5. chotabheem7

chotabheem7 New IL'ite

Spot on DKI....I didnt think that angle when i mentioned that to her

6. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

I'm sorry but OP, you shouldn't have sent emails to her repeatedly even when she clearly stated that she's settling down with another guy.

And not all woman ignore replying! She was being polite and didn't want to sound rude towards you hence she replied to you.

Lastly, when you say her she reminded you of your late wife, the deal is off!
    No lady wants to be compared to another lady whether dead or alive!

To be honest, you're lucky that lady didnt threaten you or report about your persistent mails to her despite her saying not interested in you clearly.

Plz be a dignified mature man and let her live peacefully and don't ever contact her.

When and how you get your life partner depends on God's wish. Just have patience and keep the search on.

6 people like this.
  7. nalinidiv

nalinidiv Platinum IL'ite

She s just being polite... I don see any signs of interest from her end.. Its better to quit

8. chotabheem7

chotabheem7 New IL'ite

I agree with all your responses...but as they say It is easier said than done... I have been fatally attracted to her just on seeing the photo...i just cant remove her thoughts out of me....Definitely no more emails from me..i didnt want to stalk her....But at the same time, difficult to erase her memory,.,,Never thought i will have a midlife crisis like this one.

9. nalinidiv

nalinidiv Platinum IL'ite

come on OP, always remember alll dat glitters is not gold!!!

10. chotabheem7

chotabheem7 New IL'ite