1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

should i continue with marriage?? confused

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by strongwoman2014, Mar 8, 2014.

1. strongwoman2014

strongwoman2014 Senior IL'ite

Hi I am frequent reader of this forum.

I just want to make this short. I got married before 4 years, for him it issecond marriage. I married him because of financial restrictions and othercauses, but now i am regretting for it. My father is not happy with thismarriage from the beginning but I have only chosen to marry him inspite he is adivorcee. The problem started from the few days after marriage. My mil treatedme like a slave, i used to do all work. I was a working woman and continued myjob after some days of marriage from home. Since i was working from home anddoing all household works, i was not able to work as much as before earnedless. This became big issue in my laws house, they started to ask why did notearn much. My husband is momma boy, he did not go against his mother andquestion her. I got pregnant in this bad situation and i suffered a lot as imil would not provide proper food or other things, and is quite abusive innature and i wanted to abort the child but my parents against it and said it isgod's gift and do not abort it (now that baby is beautiful girl 2 years), so icontinued. one fine day, mil shouted at me for not doing the household workproperly even though she knows i am pregnant and i get vomit and dizzinessoften, she did not care about it, so i walked out of the house when 5 monthspregnant. i did not get proper support from my husband during my pregnancy. mYin laws came only after i delivered my baby girl to see in the hospital. I toldthe husband to live separately and he accepted it half mindedly. after 3 monthsof my delivery, we moved in to new house. we were happy for a month and againproblem creeped when my mil came to my house and created propblem, I had a hugefight with her and she left. After that, my husband started to abuse mephysically. He called me to his mother's house but i refused as i was ill. Hedid not understand and threatened to leave from the house, when i questionedme, he stabbed me and strike me. After some days, he again came back. He is akind of person, who is lazy, I would take care of all his needs, small baby andhouse, he wont help me, and also he want IC daily, which if i refuse also hewould compel me to do, otherwise he would be angry and wont speak to me. Alsohe wont allow me to go outside of the house alone even to buy milk or inurgency. He does not like even if my parents and siblings come. when my babywas only 3 months, i got pregnant again which i am unaware of it only after 4months of pregnancy. I was unable to take care of household much and when mysibling and niece came to see me, he wont speak to them properly and asks me tonot come to house and one day for this reason, he left house to his mother'swithout informing me. I rang him up a lot in phone and he did not respond for aweek and so I left mother's house. After that for 4 months he did not speak tome, I did not get any emotional support from him during my 2nd pregnancy and ido not how it would be :((. On my 8th month pregnancy of my second child, iwent to his house with my small baby to see him, he said to stay in mil house.I said my mil is not taking care of me, he did not give the ear for it. He keptsilent when i was there at his home, he did not talk to me, my mil and fillabused me with words which he did not talk back and I was very weak at thattime and could not talk back. she again did not give me proper food when i wasthere and for the baby too, how i would be there in this situation and so ileft the house. I delivered the baby boy after that and i called him up in thedelivery room even in delivery pain, he did not pick up the phone intentionallynor the in laws. During this time, my mother and my last sister were supportiveof me. after the childbirth also, he did not take the phone. Only mil and filcame to see the boy. After that my son got jaundice and i admitted him in icu,for that also he did not come to see. Then my husband informed me through hismother i should get sterlized and come within 40 days after delivery. Myparents are not acceptible to this as i was very weak but in spite of this iwent to his house with my son and told him i would leave my daughter of 1 yearto my parents but he is not agreeable but later agreed. When i went to my milhouse, she asked me to do all types of work in the household even she knows igot operated only few days. but still i did everything, they asked me to leavethe job, i left it. after one month of struggling, my son got sick with heavycold, and i wanted to take him to hospital but my mil did not allow to take asshe would treat it at house itself. he was very sick with fever and cold. i wasin a very difficult situation and my husband also not supporting with me. Afterthat somehow i took him to the hospital. After some days, she started theproblem again that she made me suffer financially, i could not buy myselfanything, everything my husband asks my mil to buy for me and she refuse forit. Again i walked out of the house. After that he called to go separatelyagain for a lease for which i provided money. My husband is going night shift.During this time, he always insisted me that he wants his mother to stay in ourhouse. She would come some days and make the place a hell and she goes.Recently, when he went to his mother house and did not return for a long timewhen there was nothing in the house to provide for baby and i was not allowedto go out, i argued with him regarding it. For that, he beat me severely incheeck and tore my eardrum. I consulted doctors and now i am fine. After that,i told him not to beat me. He switched his job fortunately it was near mymother house, so we planned to shift the house. It got somewhat late to shifthouse from our old house and so our house owner created problem for it. Heagain ran away from this problem and stayed in his mother house leaving me alone.When i asked him why did so, he said he cannot face those problems. He createdmore problem to give back the lease document and in shifting the house as itwas in his name. There was lot of tension for my father during this situationand some how we shifted house. He again commanded me that his parents will staywith us. I agreed and they came and my mil created so much problem that myhusband also started to join with her. she wont help me in any household workand i have to take care of my son and all these things and again i have satisfythe "needs" of him. it has become a hell. My father put my name alongwith his name in document for this house as my husband spent more than 30000lavishly from this money. when i asked how he spent money, he said somehowspent, he would never show me account details of him. When my husband came toknow that my name is included, he created a scene again and threatened to leaveand asked his mother to pack his, when i asked why he is doing such things andwe will have a talk, he is not agreeable and abused me lot along with mother,saying that i am not important and going to give divorce and slapped me againand broke my 2 teeth and left me and my mil during this time shouting at him tostrike me again. I am still in pain. My father was asking to leave him as he isphysically abusive again and again. After some days he again came back to homeand i said i cannot live with your mother. Now again the problem started thathe says that he would give only limited amount of money to family 5000 bugs andother i should take care through my earning and i borrowed money from bank forhis sake when he was jobless for 2 months which he says i should pay myselfthrough my earnings which i am not able to do much as i have a chld and householdto take care, even though he earns around 25k. When i refused it, he again leftthe house now. I do not know what to do. He is so demanding and physicallyabusive sometimes and some times does not allow me to sleep or take rest duringnight and day. I really do not know what to do in this situation. i have 2small kids under 3, i am just looking for their future. Please givesuggestions. Thank you for reading this long one.

2. akhilandeswari

akhilandeswari Junior IL'ite

hi

i don't know what to say but u have lot of patience. he is not showing any love ,attention towards u and ur kids and abusing for this u have to show that u can live without him and earn money and show him . u should teach him a lesson. roses99 told the point correctly. they can't take care of family(wife and kids) means y they are marrying. they are not eligible to marriage.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

They seem to be Psychopaths.
    You chose to continue to live in this abusive environment in spite of support of your family-----your fault.
    You brought two children into this abusive family-----your fault
    You brought misery to your parents who had to see their daughter suffer while they couldn't do anything about it...your fault.

I don't think you care too much about yourself but at least think about your two innocent children. Do you think they deserve to be around such a useless abusive father and grandparents?

If not for yourself..at least for the sake of your children.....leave this monster.
    Would you not try to protect your children from an abuser from outside? Then why let them live amongst these abusers?

2 people like this.
  4. tulipzz

tulipzz Platinum IL'ite

Why do you keep going back to that loser and his mental mother? That guy has NO RESPECT for you. Sterlize and come back in 40 days to meet his needs. I would cut off his p***** so that he never has any needs. Disgusting moron.

I would leave this guy THIS minute. You are educated, you have supportive family, two beautiful kids. You can lead a life with more happiness, dignity and respect.

If you are keen on being woth him, do this. Talk to women protection cell in your area. Keep them informed. Do you have medical reports of your previous injuries and doctors reports? Keep them safe.

Call this guy, pay a police officer to come to your house and have a proper discussion. You tell him in front of everyone that if he does this again, you will book him and his mother under section 498a. You are showing the patience of Mother Earth. Tell him not to turn you into Maa Kaali and destroy him.

Only one warning, next time it happens, get them behind the bars.

Take things under your control. Call up that MIL bitch and warn her that one more time she behaves badly with you or interferes with your marriage,you will break all her teeth.

Tell me if you are in Hyd, I will get them behind the bars before you can count to 10. If you want them to get press coverage, I can get that too .

Be strong. Lots of hugs to you honey. Be strong for your kids. Remember your body ifs yours.... No one can touch it without your permission.

12 people like this.
  5. soulhappy

soulhappy Silver IL'ite

I am sorry to hear this. You are very strong. Your husband is a jerk. Leave him. I really feel sorry for your kids. You should have left him after you had your first kid. Leave him now. I will keep you in my prayers... hugs to you. Never be very patient with these morons. Be patient for the right reasons dear. All the best...

1 person likes this.
  6. vaas

vaas Bronze IL'ite

literally u showed me a typical indian daily serial.
    r u illiterate? i dont think so.
    what is this leaving house, going back to husband, again leaving house, going back. ur husband running away and coming back.

in todays world women demand equal rights with men. to do that first women need's to respect them selves. dont you have any self respect? y the hell u r taking so much pain.
    y did u marry him on the first place when ur father was against it? is that a love marriage?
    i am really feeling bad for ur kids.

my sincere advice: leave that idiot and take care of ur kids.

7. cutiepie66

cutiepie66 Gold IL'ite

One strong answer for your question " Leave him. Leave him right away "

1 person likes this.
  8. fellowblogger

fellowblogger Silver IL'ite

i really dont know what else is there to think......hez useless and to top it physically abusive. dont know how you managed to stay with them for this long.

9. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Well the answer to your question is No, the marriage should not continue. You earn, take care of things and why you need your H for? It is a bond, commitment that has to be honored and all blah blah, but not at the cost of your peace of mind, health and above all your kids. If you think something stops you from ending this marriage, remember, your H, MIL and FIL never would give the environment for healthy and happy kids. Either your kids would be too scared to face the world, or they would turn arrogant or adamant seeing the nature of these people. Get a good lawyer. Speak to your parents. Its your responsibility to make the kids grow strong, matured and provide them love and care, which is never possible if you stick to your marriage.

10. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

leave that guy now..he is fit for nothing fellow..