1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

need advice

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by need_advice, Apr 20, 2008.

1. need_advice

need_advice New IL'ite

hello to all indus ladies....i need some advice from married ladies....since my very 1st periods i have extremely painful periods and i take ibuprofen on the 1st day...now i am married for more than 6 months...and i have some problems with sex...and want to know if everythg is normal with my body or should i consult a gynaecologist.....i have pain during sex....initially it was more and also had some bleeding problem in the first few weeks then it went...but if me and my husband have sex every day...then i have no problem but if we have after few days suppose a week then again i feel pain and it become difficult for us to have intercourse....so is this a normal thing with every woman or am i having some disorder for which i should seek a doctors advice....plz advice!!!Now i am little hesitant to say all this here but more than this i hesitate seeing a doctor...i have one more problem and tht is during intercourse....on extreme penetration i feel that my some organ is being hit and that gives a sharp pain for some seconds...i m worried wheather i have a normal reproductive system or it is better to consult a doc!!!!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2008

2. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Its normal to feel pain if there is a gap of few days in having sex. According to me its not possible to hit an organ during an intercourse. If the pain is extreme and it does not vanish even after having sex regularly then it is best to see a doctor.

Don't take much tension, you are ok, pain is normal and it does happen to lot of women.

regards

:coffeeShiva

3. need_advice

need_advice New IL'ite

thanks for the reply.....my pain is sharp and just for few seconds everytime it goes in but not after sex...just thought of clearing things as i see many couples have difficulty concieving these days.