1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

2nd wedding anniversary gift ideas

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by newlife14, Jan 21, 2014.

1. newlife14

newlife14 New IL'ite

Hello friends ,

Any gift ideas for 2nd wedding anniversary ??? It would be for my husband . I am so confused:spin.
    For our first wedding anniversary I decorated our apt with heart shaped balloons ( lots of them ) and then red color heart shaped paper cut outs on the walls and then .rose petals evrywhere :).had switched of all the lights and had brought some nice candles ( red color) . Then I had made a wreath for him with tissue paper roses and i poster saying ILU and then one greeting card saying 50 things I love about you :). I made a fruit bouquet ( he loved it ) & cake ( some how it wasnt that great taste wise but still :rotfl) and then the last but not the least a perfume ( whic he hasnt started using yet ) I like doing things with personal touch rather going for a dinner outside ..
    This year the only ideas that come to my mind are the same as last time so I thought it would be a great idea to ask friends over here . As I am currently 9 weeks pregnant smell and stuff is kind of an issue for me :-(

WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY INPUTS AND IDEAS !!!

2 people like this.

2. Sonali222

Sonali222 Gold IL'ite

Its a good idea yar

3. newlife14

newlife14 New IL'ite

Thanks sonali :) But as I have already done this wanted to do something new this time :confused2:

4. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

you've given me nice ideas.... :)

5. desichica

desichica Silver IL'ite

I would just have a candlelight dinner at home. You dont have to cook. Get it delivered to your home or send hubby to get a take out from nearby restaurant. Decorate the table ( light some candles, get a flower bouquet, bring out your fancy plates, put some rose petals.. they even sell artificial petals made of cotton at dollar tree these days.. if you have issue with smell, you could get heart shaped red colored decors .. you could add baby decor stuff too ) and put on some nice romantic music at low sound.

Personally, I would not throw a party if i was in my first trimester.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014