1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Confessions of Stan the Dog

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by tashidelek2002, Jan 19, 2014.

1. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

Hi! My name is Stan. I live with a family but I am super close to Grandma who feeds me and walks me. Lately our household has been very tense. I don't know what is going on but everyone is yelling and Grandma is short tempered. All this is interrupting my naps.

The other day Grandma told me we are going out and get ready. Well, I am always ready and out we went. Usually when we go out at lunchtime, she take food to Dad who is a dentist. But today we did not have food and we did not call our driver. (I like our driver as he always gives me biscuits unlike Grandma's sister who doesn't like dogs at all.) I could not understand this. Instead we went to the next block to the stand and Grandma hired an auto. I don't like them too much as I slide around on the seats a lot but Grandma usually holds onto me tightly.

We went in the auto over to Dad's office and Grandma told the driver to wait. The driver was mad and wanted to go. Grandma started to take off her chappal (reflex action....I know all about that!) but stopped and just showed the driver money. He was then happy. So Grandma and I were sitting there in the auto. Next thing I see a car drive up and some lady gets out and goes in Dad's office. Dad closes all the curtains and the door. Shortly after that another auto pulls up across the street and also is sitting. A man in this auto looks very very angry. We dogs know these things. I growled and Grandma spotted this man. I heard her say Oh! And she pulled back a little hiding. The driver now is sensing excitement and he is at attention.

After about ten minutes the door opened and the lady gets back in the car. She drives off in a hurry. The man taps his driver and they speed off after her and then Grandma tells the driver to follow him. The driver is very excited also and Grandma needs to hold on tight to me as we are flying around in the back. The lady is driving kind of fast so we are also driving fast. I get so excited that I am barking and barking. Really, I couldn't hold it all in!

Finally the lady pulls up to a fancy building and parks her car. The man got out of his auto and followed her inside. He was even more angry than before. Grandma was grinning ear to ear. She then told the driver to take us back to the stand and we walked home. She gave me a great lunch and then called her sister. I don't know the rest as I took a nap.

6 people like this.

2. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

Is this Stan from the dentist family ? Or another Stan over smarting their dog who has a blog :)

3. tashidelek2002

Stan was a little unclear about all that.

4. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Stan, forget all that. Now tell whether you mind receiving PM?

1 person likes this.
  5. tashidelek2002

Stan doesn't mind PMs and he also doesn't mind using the report button.

2 people like this.
  6. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Oh I like the story through Stan's eyes. Too good :)

7. tashidelek2002

Thanks sdiva! You know you can't have too many dentist threads.......

8. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

I skimmed through all the dentist stories- found them all boring. This is very good. Stan should continue with his tales.

I am also imagining the tales my puppy-boy will pen given a chance gigglingsmiley

9. tashidelek2002

Stan wants to know...is it tales? or tails?

1 person likes this.
  10. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Nice tale tashi and Stan is one smarty tail !!!