1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Am i mad?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by deepthivinayak1, Sep 7, 2013.

1. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    As like you,from childhood i was bullied by my friends.When i was in 9 th grade,it is the age where girls gets attract to guys and vice versa. Most of my girl friend either in love or loved by someone except me.My senior used to tease me that when u laugh ,i can see only ur teeth( From that i wont laugh loud or smile showing my teeth ,till now). But after that few guys loved me bcoz i speak jovially to them.( i think bcoz of that they infacuated towards me).When i was in collage i loved my school mate who was also my class mate in collage.I didnt propose but i used to try to get attraction from him .i used to silly things for him like to i used to stay in class without to going to hostel for lunch ,just to get a word from him " didnt u go for lunch to hostel"( how mad i am).After my Ug, i proposed him when i studying Pg. He didnt say anything but later i came know that he is in love with my UG collage mate.She used to attractive.Then i realize i am attractive or pretty enough to be loved by him.After that i was loved a friend who used to be very close to me,but couldnt able accept his love(bcoz of prev love or bcoz of my parents)When my parents started to c alliance for me, i first hesitated to marry bcoz i was working and joined the company just few months.I thought i should get good experience and marry. i even told my parents,this is the reason. But they believed it. Without knowing me,they asked my close girl frd about my hesitation for marrying. i was shocked when i came to know this. I didnt accept my close frd love because i dnt want to get a bad name for my parents from society bcoz of me.( This thought was there in my mind from teenage that i should get good name for my parents)(some will ask ,then why i loved my UG frd. I am a human being, this love blossomed without my knowledge). Once i told my parents that i like to marry anyone but should not be more age difference( i was 23 at that time,so i asked less than 28). Once there was a fight in home regarding my marriage and my father said " Is she a film star to be married by 27 old young guy". I was shocked. Second time ,in my life i felt i was not pretty.Same week , my close friend who was loving me who know my parents were searching alliance for me said " Only a 32 yr old guy can marry you". This is my third time. Now i am married and have a kid. I have said to my husband that my parents have seen alliance for me 3 yrs and finally found u. Now, my husband used to say. If i didnt marry you,still u wouldnt be married and still searching for groom( married for 5 yrs). He said this many times. when ever i hear this, i feel something pierching thro my heart.I am praying god, my son who s my last guy in my life shouldn't tease about me.If i hear, i think that will be the last day in my life.(Totally 7 of them loved me in my life,my husband knew it)Am i mad? is it true i am not pretty or others likes to bully me.Till now i have an inferiority complex that i am not looking good.if someone say i am looking fat or old, thats all. i will think about that always.i missed my smile bcoz of my school senior comment. Do i really looking ok or as said by others i am not good looking?

2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Chase the inferiority complex in you.

I think you have been seeing too many idiotic Indian movies on love and parental/social outlook on love. during school/college days.

Try focusing on improving the relationship & forget the past.

1 person likes this.
  3. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Every one is Beautiful!!! People treat you the way you let them treat you. Be confident and be happy. Everyone is beautiful and your husband is a jerk for saying that to you.

Dress up nice and laugh a lot. You will feel good inside and beautiful outside. Grow some confidence and stop worrying about others.

3 people like this.
  4. Prayaanam

Prayaanam New IL'ite

As long as you respect others and don't hurt them, you look beautiful....keep smiling dear... :)

1 person likes this.
  5. jbv22

jbv22 New IL'ite

Don't u think It is mere stupdity n bull ****?U know? nobody can hurt u unless u allow them. If u feel **** about urself ...who will love u? Ofcourse ur husband is a jerk (I dont want to use XX bad words to scold him)to say like that to his betterhalf. is he manly looking in appearance atleast? what abt the frnd who hurt u about aged groom? Is he friend of u till now? U wanted to marry hhim but did'nt just to get gaood girl name from ur parents?then u r still doing big blunder. what do u mean by pretty? cine star like appearance? u knw it is bull ****. check the photos of Kareena, Vidhya or simran without makeup. u've fixed urself about beautyness in extradinary way. Guys like Girl next doors than superstars. Get rid of ur idiotic thinking aka inferiority complex and devils who hurts u.find friends who really understands u and make ur mind beautiful. the person who love u most in ds world is YOU...nobody else! Have fun...Live the life in ur own way!

6. Saanjhi30

Saanjhi30 New IL'ite

And why do u think ur husband married u if he didnt find you attractive??...Definitely not out of pity or sympathy!!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  7. mmrajee

mmrajee Junior IL'ite

dont bother about your husband's words.. All husband in this world would have told this to wife one or the other day in their marriage life.. Beauty is not in physical appearance.. its in your mind..

8. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

I think your post doesn't actually describe how your passer bys in life treated you. It's all about how you are treating yourself. How you feel about yourself. If you still feel looking pretty and beautiful describes a person, you are not yet out of teenage syndrome. Grow up. Start feeling beautiful to be beautiful.

9. deepthivinayak1

He says, Bcoz he feel pity on me he married me

10. deepthivinayak1

Most of them use to talk to me till they find a attractive girl or girl they like. Till that they will talk to me