1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What will you do in this situation?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by lifeprob1000, Jul 10, 2013.

1. lifeprob1000

lifeprob1000 Senior IL'ite

This post has been deleted.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013

2. hotchillipepper

hotchillipepper Gold IL'ite

Who are you in this situation? Wife/Husband/Ex GF(my best guess from your previous threads)Friend/Sibling/MIL/IL? Coz if you are his Ex (http://www.indusladies.com/forums/married-life/222613-what-should-i-do.html#post2864551 ) then you are wasting time of everyone including yourself by asking same question in different package in different thread hoping that someone will echo your state of mind? If you are so desperate to give him money then why dont you just go ahead with it. why repeating same S*** over and over again?!!! and if you are asking this question Not for giving him money and Just for improving your knowledge about this guy being right or wrong then if previous threads didnt help then this also will not help!!!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. navyar

navyar Gold IL'ite

:rant cheating !!!! OP deleted the post by the time I posted reply ....

3 people like this.
  4. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Dear life,

Is there a reason for deleting or editing every thread you start? I see that as a habit. Just wondering.....

1 person likes this.
  5. hotchillipepper

I guess she'll post the same question with a New ID now :)

6. lifeprob1000

lifeprob1000 Senior IL'ite

What's your problem? If you can answer, please do answer. Else you can just leave the topic. If someone has problem, they expect soothing words. That's why the same post will be repeated over and over again. It indirectly says someone is hurt so much and expecting to read varied answers. Kindly stop hurting oters feelings. You can very well ignore a question if you need. No point in making fun of others.

7. hotchillipepper

Excuse me?!!! You deleted almost ALL of your posts (esp ones which has pointers to the core issue) After some time(even after few days/weeks) just to remove the context of the thread (to fool whom?!!) and then beg for sympathies (its not a cry for help for sure because going through all your thread and responses of people(which you couldnt delete!!!) anybody can make out that you seem to be not yet done fooling yourself, so have started fooling IL because they wont try find whole story.) People do have issues in their lives, and they DO have repetitive issues/ or same issues bugging for years, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. But this fishy/hypocritical approach toward deleting everything just before posting new thread is something which is bound to get undesired attention! and for your kind information i Did answer your question but instead of replying to that post you simply deleted your original post. and if you are open only to answers which You like ( http://www.indusladies.com/forums/singles-world/212828-i-thought-people-here-friendly.html ) then i guess this is not the right place.

1 person likes this.
  8. hotchillipepper

Its an Old habit!