1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling sad, down and worried about future

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by rita12, Jun 23, 2013.

1. rita12

rita12 New IL'ite

hi ladies,

all you know by now my married life situation. I am not lucky like others who happly married with their first marriage. 18 months of marriage I have to break now ..there is no sign of improvement my marriage...please advice me what I must do I cant study, or do any work ..I know my family with me. in my community so many people know me don't know what will going to happen. Please help me with your words of wisdom. Thank you

Last edited: Jun 23, 2013

2. Katakam123

Katakam123 Silver IL'ite

It's your life , you need to believe in this first. You need to take control of it, stop worrying about what others will say, what have happen , what is happening . It does not matter anymore , what matters now is what is future going to be , if you feel sorry for your life ur life will be full of sorry, if you feel you are here to a a achieve then that's what ur life will be . Marriage is part of life but not everyone have this , and its not in your hand , there are people who are not married, don't have kid but still succeed in this life
    God test the survivor not the losers

Once you have set your mind, that you will achieve n no one can stop you!

Share with us what you have in ur mind, we can advise but you must believe in you first.

3. rita12

rita12 New IL'ite

hank you Katakaam,

I am young, pretty, well-educated soon will become attorney after 2 years of studies. I am volunteer in my community and I am blessed with my family who always with me in my rough and tough time. My mom says to me today that don't think negative, you are young not old, pretty and well manner. You will going to find very good guy soon. Just believe in GOD and everything will gets better. :) I am feeling much better now I am now on recite more prayers and looking forward for my better future. I know GOD has plan for me and everything happen for a reason. I am very happy now and feeling so much better after reading everyone answers, I am now sure what I am doing or taking decision of leaving a person whom I ever loved is correct. My future will going to get better!!!!!!!!!! THANKS

4. Katakam123

Katakam123 Silver IL'ite

Your mom is obsolutely right !!!!
    Forget about what have happen
    Be a successfully lawyer , do what you can to the community
    You are so valuable for us, don't waste your life worrying about a man that don't know how to appreciate a wife .

I don't hate man, a good husband, son , brother deserve A place equals to god
    A man like ur husband is equal to the dust on your feet!!!

God bless u with all success , ur mom's dream will be true soon

Waiting to hear your success stories

5. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

Hi Rina,

Hugs to you. Your mum is right. Also counselling would be beneficial to help you start trusting yourself... Especially after how badly your husband has disrespected and abused and confused you.

All the best
    G

6. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

your mom is right.Believe on her.